#19

Ragini looks at Laksh shocked. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Lak..." she starts but Laksh cuts her off.

"Let me speak Ragini, please." he says.

Ragini nods.

"Don't think that I love you now because you're the mother of my daughters. Don't think that I'm saying I love you because I want my daughters. No Ragini! I love you as Ragini Gadodia not just because you've given birth to my girls. I love you from the time when I wasn't even myself. I love you from the time when our daughters didn't even exist. I love you from those days when we used to fight for stupid reasons but still used to stick together. I love you because I love you. I love everything about you. When you left after that night, I decided to tell you about my real identity and feelings in our very first encounter but I didn't get that chance. But when I thought that I was going to leave the world I was dissapointed that I'll never be able to tell you about my feelings for you but now, when the god has given me a second chance, I don't want to let it go. I want to tell you how much I love you. I want to tell you how important you're to me. I have lived those years just for you. I searched for you like a mad man because I needed you and I still need you more that air. I want you Ragini. I want to keep you happy. I want to shower all the love of the world on you. I want to make you feel special. I love you Ragini. I love so much. We've already suffered so much. We became victims of misunderstandings and miscommunication. But now, let's put all that to an end. Let's forget and forgive. I don't have any complaint with you. Let's leave our past behind and focus on our future. Let's be together for always. Please don't leave me this time Ragini. Please..."

As he finishes he looks into Ragini's eyes which were flowing with tears. Laksh shakes his head as he wipes her tears and she throws herself in his arms.

"I love you too Laksh." she says.

Laksh immediately breaks the hug and cups her face in between his hands.

"You love me, as Laksh?" he asks nervously.

Ragini smiles as she keeps her hands over his.

"I love this man in front of me. I don't care if he's Arhaan Mehra or Laksh Maheshwari. I love the man who loves me and my daughters more than his life. I love you as you are." she says as she merges her forehead with his.

Laksh's face brightens up at that and he takes her in his embrace again. They stays like that for a while. Laksh breaks the hug when something strikes in his mind. He breaks the hug and gets up.

"I'll be just back. Don't go anywhere okay!" he says and runs out of the room before Ragini could say anything.

Ragini keeps sitting there with a smile on her face. She was happy beyond words. She got so much in a single day. She got back her family. She got back the love of her life.

She looks on as Laksh enters inside the room.

"Where did you... What are you doing?" she asks as she sees Laksh sitting on his knees in front of her.

"Laksh..." she says getting up from the couch.

"Will you marry me Ragini? I can't wait more to make you mine, forever. Will you be Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheshwari? Will you give me the honour of spending the rest of my life loving you?" he asks as he brings the red velvet box in front of her.

He opens the box. There was a beautiful diamond ring inside. Ragini keeps her hands on her mouth in shock.

"Please say yes... Please..." he begs.

"Yes!" says Ragini as she also sits on her knees, in front of him.

Tears of joy were running down her chubby cheeks.