#10

Ragini looks at Laksh shocked.

"You can't do it." she says in shock.

"I can and I will." he says with gritted teeth.

"Laksh! Are you insane? Think about your daughters. What affects these things will cause to them!" shouts Ragini.

"I'm thinking about my daughters only. I want them safe and protected that's why I want to be with them but you're being stubborn then I'll do the same. You kept them away from me for more than two f*cking years but not now. I have equal rights to be with my daughters and they have every right to be with their father." he shouts back.

"You will not do anything like that." she shouts again.

"Try me!" he says in her own way.

"Why ale(are) you both chouting(shouting)?" they hears Ishanvi's voice from their back.

Laksh turns to look at her. He then turns to look at Ragini and gives her a glare before moving to his daughter. He picks her up in his arms.

"Nothing bachcha, we were just talking." he says smiling at his daughter.

"Can we play?" asks Ishanvi hopefully.

"Of course my baby." he says as he gives a glance to Ragini and walks to the room from which Ishanvi came out.

He finds Arjun standing at the door. Arjun sees him and leaves from there. Laksh gets in and finds Aanya sitting on the bed. He moves towards her. Aanya gets up from the bed and jumps upon him. Laksh chuckles at that. The three of them sits on the little bed of the girls.

***

"Ragini, what's going on? Why he's here? Who's he? Why you both were shouting?" asks Arjun as he moves towards Ragini who was sitting on the couch in the hall.

The main door of the house opens and Naina enters inside. She looks at Ragini surprised.

"You came back early today." she says as she moves towards them and sits besides Arjun.

She feels the tension in the air and asks about the matter. Arjun tells everything to her.

"He's their father?" asks Naina gasping.

Arjun looks at her shocked. He then looks at Ragini who nods her head slowly.

"They've got their golden eyes from him because as I know, Laksh Maheshwari has amber eyes." she says and Ragini nods again.

"I didn't notice that. You're smarter than your husband." says Arjun making faces while Naina rolls her eyes.

"Late realisation!" she says giggling while Arjun glares her.

"Okay, let's be serious!" says Naina.

"Hmm... So, Laksh Maheshwari is the father of your daughters! How? I mean you knew him already? He's a rich businessman know!" says Arjun confused.

"He was neither rich nor a businessman when I met him." says Ragini, confusing the couple in front of her.

"Can you explain?" says Naina.

Ragini sighs as she tells them the needed parts of her story adding what all Laksh told her sometime ago.

"You kept him away from his daughters because of a misunderstanding and half truth!" says Naina shaking her head.

"What now?" asks Arjun.

"He's saying that he'll go to the court if I'll keep the twins away from him." says Ragini closing her eyes and holding her head.