#14

Laksh comes back and finds them having dinner. The three of them looks at him as they hears his footsteps.

"Dadda... Come hele..." says Ishanvi as she signs him through her hand.

Laksh shakes off the worried expression from his face and puts on a smile as he starts moving towards them. He sits with them and starts eating. Ragini was still angry with him because she had to clean the kitchen alone.

"Did you bling my chocolatesh?" asks Aanya as she starts checking his pockets.

"I'm sorry bachcha. Dadda got stuck in some work. I'll bring you many more chocolates tomorrow." he replies.

Aanya pouts sadly at that. Laksh smiles shaking his head as he ruffles her brown hair.

After the dinner, Laksh takes the girls to Ragini's room. The three of them sits on the bed and Laksh starts telling them a story. After a while, Ragini also enters inside the room. She sits on the couch and starts doing some work on her laptop. She didn't even give a glance to Laksh. Laksh chuckles inwardly at that.

"Aww mela babu abhi bhi guchcha hai kya mujhse? (Aww my baby is still angry with me?)" he says looking at Ragini.

Ragini immediately snaps her head from the laptop to him. Laksh instantly turns his eyes to Aanya.

"Alle babu aeshe choti choti baaton pe guchcha nahi kalte. Mela babu to bhot achcha hai na. (You should get angry on small things. My baby is very good.)" he says pulling Aanya's cheeks while his eyes were on Ragini.

Ragini was looking at him already. She very well knew that he was saying that for her.

"Then you'll bling chocolates tomollow? You'll not folget like today?" asks Aanya seriously.

Laksh nods immediately.

"Pakka plomish..." he says.

Aanya giggles as she hugs him. Laksh hugs her back as he caresses Ishanvi's head who was already asleep at his one side. Soon Aanya also falls asleep. Laksh gets up from the bed and kisses their heads.

"Babu, kitchen ganda karne ke liye koi baat karna band kar deta hai kya? (Baby, who stops talking for messing up the kitchen?)" he asks as he comes in front of Ragini.

"No! Stop doing this. Stop talking like that." says Ragini glaring him.

"Kyu? Mele babu ko kuch kuch hota hai kya? (Why? My baby feels something something?)" he asks in a teasing tone while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Laksh! Just stop it. I'm warning you." she says with gritted teeth.

"What if I don't?" he asks as he bends down to her level and cages her in between himself and the couch by placing his hands on either sides.

"Move back!" she says turning her eyes away from him.

"What if I do the opposite?" he asks as he starts moving his face closer to hers.

Ragini's breath gets stuck in her throat. Her body keeps losing it's senses as he keeps on coming closer and closer. She was trying her bestest to keep her feelings in control but with him being around, it is nearly impossible for her. And the fact that he wasn't at fault and he didn't do anything intentionally. He didn't betray her or played with her feelings was also not helping her in controlling her feelings. If he was wrong then it would be easier for her to push him away but now it was very very difficult because her heart can't find any faults in him. She was feeling herself being pulled towards him and his flirtings and teasings from a few days weren't helping either.

"Ragini, did I tell you that you have become more chubby, more beautiful now?" he asks as he brushes his lips on her cheek.

Ragini's forgets breathing for a second. Her heart was running a marathon. She was losing it.