#5

Three years and seven months ago

Royal Hotel, Kolkata

Ragini holds her head because of the pain. She was feeling weak and her eyes were not ready to open. Somehow she opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling. Her eyebrows knits in confusion seeing the unfamiliar surroundings.

'Where am I?' she thinks.

Then only she feels the strong hold around her waist. She moves her face to look at her right and her eyes widens in shock. Arhaan was sleeping right next to her, shirtless. He was laying on his stomach and his face was towards her. Ragini then looks at herself and heart stops beating when she realises the condition she was in. Her body goes numb when the realisation hits her very hard and really bad. Tears starts streaming down her cheeks as she takes everything in. She pushes Arhaan's hand from her body. She sits on the bed, covering herself with the comforter and holds her head.

"No no... This can't be true. This should not happen. Noooo..." she shouts as she starts crying really badly.

Arhaan opens his eyes slowly as he hears her shouts. It takes him a few seconds to adjust his eyes to the surroundings and finally look at the crying Ragini.

"Ragini..." he says confused.

Ragini looks at him but doesn't say anything and keeps on crying. Arhaan moves on the bed and then everything hits him. His eyes widens because of the realisation. He looks at himself and then at Ragini.

"F*ck!!" he curses as he looks at Ragini again.

"Ragini..." he calls as he moves his hand to hold her but she moves away from him.

"Stay away!" she screams.

"Ragini, just calm down." he tries to make her calm down but he knew he was stupid to think that she'll calm down.

It wasn't a thing to calm down about and forget. It wasn't a small thing for a girl.

"Noooo.... I said stay away. Just move your face away." she shouts crying.

Arhaan doesn't argue but moves back and turns his face away. Ragini hurriedly wears her clothes and gets out of the bed and Arhaan does the same. Without looking at him, she runs out of the room while Arhaan follows her, shouting her name but she was gone before he reaches the hall.

"She's not in her right mind and many things must be going through her mind. What if..." he shakes his head at the worst thought he was getting. He grabs his car keys and runs out.

He waits in his car until Ragini gets a cab and starts following the cab when it starts moving. He takes a breath of relief when the cab stops in front of Ragini's house and she goes inside. He then drives back to his penthouse. He enters inside and looks at the mess everyone created in the house.

"It was not supposed to happen. What Ragini must be going through? God!! Was my life already less of a mess that you added more problems in it? How did we even get drunk? I don't remember drinking." he says as he sits on a couch, holding his head in between his hands.

Just then his eyes falls on the large gift placed on another couch. He moves towards it and reads the names on the chit.

"To Arhaan, the pig... From his babu, Ragini..." he reads and a smile automatically makes it's way to his lips.

He tears the packing and finds a guitar inside. He smiles looking at the guitar. He then notices the name Arhaan written on it with red ink. He caresses the name.

"Thank you my lady love..." he says.

But his face falls remembering what happened sometime ago. Everything got messed up and Ragini's condition was making him feel worried. He can very well understand what it means for a girl. For a boy it may not be a big deal but for a girl, it means everything and she wasn't any girl but Ragini. He was tensed and worried for Ragini but decides to give her some time and space.