#11

Laksh comes to the hall and finds the twins along with Ragini having the dinner. The girls looks at him. They jumps out of their chairs and runs to him. They hugs him through his legs. Laksh smiles as he sits on his knees to reach their level while Ragini was noticing his each and every move.

"We thought that you left." says Aanya.

"Untle, you'll live hele with us?" asks Ishanvi excited.

Laksh's face falls listening uncle from his daughter for himself but he immediately puts back a smile.

"Yes..." he says as he picks up both of his daughters and moves to the dining table.

"I'm sho happy." says Aanya.

"Me too..." says Ishanvi.

"Me thlee..." says Laksh just like his daughters and trio starts laughing.

"Aanu Ishu, now have your dinner fast and then go to sleep. You both have school tomorrow." says Ragini.

"But mumma, if we'll go to shchool then Laksh untle will get boled na..." says Aanya.

Ragini rolls her eyes at that.

"Don't try to make excuses. You will go to school tomorrow and that's it." she declares.

Aanya pouts at that. On the other hand, Laksh was feeling very happy seeing his daughter behaving just like him. He then looks at Ragini in attitude like 'she has gone on me'. Ragini frowns and gives him a 'just wait and watch' look.

"Ishu baby, you have to go to school tomorrow and have to study like a good girl." she says looking at Ishanvi.

"Ookay mumma..." says Ishanvi with her mouth stuffed with food.

Ragini smirks as she looks at Laksh and gives him a look like 'don't fly much, one has gone on me'. Laksh makes faces as he starts eating. They finishes their dinner and it was time to go to bed.

"I will shleep with Laksh untle." says Ishanvi.

"Me also..." adds Aanya.

Ragini looks at her daughters with wide eyes. From now only they are getting so closer to Laksh that leaving her, they want to sleep with Laksh. They never get any sleep without her and now, they forgot their mother so easily. She then looks at Laksh who was smiling showing all his pearls.

"No babies, that bed is very small. You won't fit in that." she tries to make them understand.

"No we'll sheep with Laksh uncle..." the twins starts whining.

"Okay..." Laksh says as he picks both of them and moves to Ragini's room.

He makes them sit on the bed while Ragini was looking at him confused.

"Don't you dare to think that I'm going to sleep on that chotu bed." warns Ragini.

"I never said that." says Laksh as he half lays down on the bed and makes the twins lay down on his either sides.

"Mumma, don't go anywhele, okay." says Ishanvi as she holds her mother's hand.

Ragini smiles at that.

"I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere." she says caressing her head.

Ragini was standing by the bed only.

"Okay, I'll tell you a story now." says Laksh.

"Okay..." the twins says.

"So, there was a boy who was very funny and cute." he starts.