030. Trapped

“Hi Zeus! I brought cookies for you. “ Penelope entered my office carrying a basket of chips.

Namutla ang buong katawan ko. She’s here again.

“ What do you want?”I ask her without showing any hint of fear when in fact my body is tensed.

“Don’t act like that King, you are supposed to kiss me thank you right? Do it. “She placed the basket on my table and leaned to me so that I can reach her easily.

“ Marami pa akong kailangang tapusin. “ I said not looking at her.

She hissed. She grabbed my cheeks and forcefully kissed me on the lips.

“Don’t make me repeat myself. “

This is not going anywhere.

“ Go out Penelope. ”

“ Pano kung ayoko. “

“ Go out! Hindi ka ba nahihiya sa sarili mo! You are pushing it too much! Ayokong saktan ka but you are forcing me to!”

“ Wala kang karapatang paalisin ako! You are indebted to me. Hanggang sa mabalik mo ang buhay ng ate ko, hinding hindi kita titigilan! Until I die. “ 

Then she squeeked and leave the office.

Tinapon ko ang pinakamalapit na gamit sa dingding. Nilaglag ko rin ang mga gamit ko sa table.

“ Rose…..if you can help me…please…let me go…”

>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“ Zeus Leon Araneta. Zeus Leon Araneta. Zeus Leon….”

“ Tamana. “Tinakpan ko ang bibig ni Rose. Kanina pa nya inuuli-tulit ang pangalan ko.

Nakangiti naman sya nang alisin nya ang kamay ko.

“ Natutuwa lang ako sa pangalan mo Zeus. Ang cute cuuutekasi, katulad mo.”Kinurot nya ang kaliwa kong pisngi.

“ Aray aray!”Sigaw ko naman. Ang sakit eh.

I always remember her smile. Her eyes, the natural color of her lips nakahitwalang lipstick ay pulang pula, her complexion that illuminates the rays of sun, her sweet voice and her name…