F O U R

Blake's P.O.V

Finally. We get to depart. I've been waiting for this day my whole life. I've never really went in a helicopter so this was a big moment for me. I smile very brightly. As much as I can remember, the last time i smiled like that was 3 years ago. I turn towards my right to see the boys heading towards me and Zayn.

" Hey, Blake. What are you doing here? " Harry questions.

" Uh well, Zayn arranged for me to come with you guys in your helicopter. " i reply.

All the boys look at eachother, then at me and then at Zayn.

" What? " Zayn says annoyed.

" Uh, nothing. But Zayn can I talk to you? " Niall pulls Zayn somewhere. What could that have been about? Whatever.

________________

Zayn's P.O.V

" What the hell, Nialler?! " I practically yell

" What do you think you're doing, Zayn? " He asks just as loud as me. His eyes look angry and irritated.

" What did i do?! " I exclaim. He is being so stupid right now. He is not telling me why he is angry and I'm starting to get really pissed off.

" Blake is not one of your toys okay?! I know why you made her come with us but it's not going to happen! " he literally screams.

What. the. heck. Everyone was looking at us. He thinks I'm using her. Well it wouldn't be the first time so i can't blame him. I have had a lot of girls but she is different. I don't know why. She just looks so innocent and sweet. I would never do anything to break her heart.

" Listen to me. I know I've been with a lot of girls and you're not gonna trust me but i won't hurt her. I just like her and I don't have to explain why, okay? " I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

" What...? " he asks astounded.

" I like her. Point. End of story. Okay? " I say urgently.

" Oh. " Niall says. He suddenly leave me and heads back to the gang. What is going on? I'm completely zoned. I push all the thoughts in my head and follow him.

I see Blake happily talking to Louis. I smile to myself seeing her laugh but I still feel jealous of Louis knowing he is the reason. What's wrong with me? I feeling jealous of my mate for a girl i met 30 minutes ago? I've never done this before.

I walk over and stand next to her. At the time, the skinny boy rushes to us telling us to get inside the helicopter.Blake rushes over and sits at the end and I sit next to her. Niall sits next to me with a scowl in his face. I laugh internally. Harry, Liam and Louis sit on the opposite side.

" Gentlemen. Madam. Allow me to be the first one to wish you, Bon Voyage. " The boy smiles and leaves us.

We fasten our seat belts and close the doors. I'm actually afraid of heights. The guys don't know. Barely no one knows except my mom and one of my sisters, Safaa. And I'd like to keep it that way. No one should know that inside the badboy look there is a scaredy-cat.

The Helicopter starts to depart. After we are very high up, I try to look down. Bad Idea though. My head starts swimming and my stomach starts churning. Blake turns around at looks at me. My face must read ' SCARED ' cause she looks at me with confusion.

I lean forward and whisper in her ear, " I'm afraid of Heights. " . She looks taken aback and tries to hide her laugh but i can see her lips twitching. She looks at my hands to see them shaking slightly. Then she does something that astonishes me. She takes my hand and twirls her fingers with mine, giving it a squeeze.

The lads see what is going on and look very shocked and I turn my head to see Niall's face burning with fire. I give him a smile a turn back towards Blake. I relax.

" Are you okay with heights? " I ask her. She nods.

" Because I love flying. I love freedom and being high makes me feel as if I'm top of the world. I know its stupid. " she says before turning around.

I turn her back towards me before saying " No. It's actually really cute. "

She blushes and smiles sheepishly. I give her hand a squeeze like she gave me.

Suddenly all the happy mood is taken away. We see a huge cyclone ahead.

" Pilot! There is a cyclone up ahead! " Liam screams.

" Yes I know! But the throttle is broken. " He yells back, fear consuming his voice. I look at Blake to see her eyes wide in fear. Then the helicopter staring spinning and starts moving in different directions.

I pull all of the boys and Blake towards me. We all hold each other tight, waiting for impact.

We hit some place with a loud thump and everything goes black.