T H R E E

• Dedicated to Aiswarya

Zayn's P.O.V

Her smile though. Beautiful. Her eyes are literally thousand watt bulbs when she smiles. So full of life. She is not like the other girls I know. Most girls would just die to be in her position. She just excused herself and walked away. Some people do that as a reverse psychology but the way she did it seemed so genuine.

I wanna get to know her. I walk over to the skinny boy taking care of the loading procedure.

" Hey man, is it okay if that girl, Blake Faye comes with us in our helicopter. " I ask

He raises his eyebrow before saying, " Of Course sir, that can be arranged. "
Before I got a chance to reply, he began to turn around. I quickly turned him back towards me before saying,
" It's rude to turn your back on someone " with a cold look.

He gulps, nods and waits for me to continue. After realizing I had nothing more to say, he scurries towards a family.

I turn around and see Blake looking at me with a small smile. I walk over to her and she stiffens.

" That was cool what you said back there. " she says.I raise an eyebrow not understanding what she said.

" I meant about you saying that you should never turn your back in someone ' she explains.

" Oh , thanks. It's something I learned from my father. He always was like the quotes type dad , you know. " I say. Her bright face suddenly dulls and a frown appears on my face.

" Did I say anything wrong? " i ask. She shakes her head but by the look of her she isn't listening anymore. She's thinking.

______________

Blake's P.O.V

Atleast he has a father. How is it possible that whenever i have a conversation with anyone, the word " father " and "hospital" come? I quickly stop thinking about it.

" Hellooo... Blake, are you there? " Zayn shakes his hand in front of me.

" Uh, yeah. Sorry, i got carried away. " I say slowly. he scrunches his eyebrows and looks at me in suspicion but doesn't push the topic. He looks so cute when he does that.

" Anyhow, you will be coming with us in the helicopter. " he says smiling.

" What? How can you decide that? Isn't that skinny guy incharge of that ? " i am confused.

" Oh, well i asked him and he said okay. " He says casually. WHAT?

" Uh, why? " i ask waiting to know the answer. It's weird but i was slightly hoping that he would say that he wanted to be with me. Who takes the trouble for a girl they just met?

" Well, it's better you be in a helicopter with people you know, rather than be in one where you know noone. " he replies. I feel disappointed. Why do i feel disappointed? Ugh! I slightly frown.

" and... I wanted to talk to you. It's been a while since i've talked to a woman who neither wanted an autograph nor wanted to snog. " he says with a smirk. Snog? Did he really just say that? I stare at him slightly gaping.

" Oh. " is all I'am able to say.I was a fan of one direction 2 years back. Then a year had passed without even thinking about them and when I finally took some interest, I found that they were not together anymore. All had gone separate ways. But why are they together right now?

" Uh, Zayn, I thought you guys had separated. Why are you here now? " I question, curiosity filling me.

" Well, we just had different taste in music. So we separated. That doesn't mean we can't meet each other  right ? " he says.

" Oh so this tour is kind of like a reunion huh ? " I ask
" Sort of . " he smiles.

We both see the skinny rude boy coming towards us.
"Your helicopter is ready. It's departure time. "