T W O

Blake's P.O.V

My nightmare was so haunting that I can't sleep alone anymore.

I go over to Zoe's room and looked around. Completely cluster with the posters of one direction. I sighed and sat at the end of her bed. She wakes up and squints her eyes. She was always such a light sleeper. A feather could wake her up.

" Blake, what are you doing here. " she asks. My eyes threaten to leave a tear. Seeing my face in utter sorrow, she asks quietly, " Is it about Dad? "

I nod and she lets out a tear. I go hug her. We both have been through a lot these past 3 years.

" Can you stay here tonight,? " she asks. I give a slight nod and fall onto her bed, pulling her close to me.
_________________

I wake up the next day at 8:00 and find a peacefully sleeping angel next to me. I kiss her forehead and head downstairs. I spot my mom on the porch looking out at the open. I walk over to her and sit down on the chair beside her.

" Mom, I'm going out today. I won a ticket to a tour around a nearby island. " I say. She gives me a nod.

" Mom, please talk to me. I'm sorry. " i beg.

She kisses me before saying. " I will always talk to you baby, you and Zoe are the only ones i still have left. Be Safe. I love you. "

I hug her and head to my room to take a bath. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I could see a girl with basic brown hair, blue eyes with no light in them and a smile less mouth. This is not the girl I once was. Everyone said my smile was always glowing and my eyes full of life. I sigh and quickly take a bath.

I come out of the bathroom and suddenly my chest pains and I feel something coming out of my mouth. I run over to the bathroom at spit it out. I was blood. I quickly washed my mouth and took 2 tablets.My chest still stung like hell but this freak episode would not stop me from going.

I apply some amount of moisturizer and then some powder foundation. I wear a small amount of pearl lipstick and line my eyes with a solid eyeliner. Nothing too dazzling. I take the towel from my head and  blow- dry my hair. My hair is naturally wavy so i leave it as it is.

I decide to look very casual. I wear a pair of blue ripped denim Levi's shorts, a light blue tank. I turn around to leave but i spot something on the edge of my table. It was a dream catcher necklace. My dad gave it to me. I put it around my neck , pick up my brown boots and decide to head down. Then I look at my tablet box and decide that it would be best to take my medicine with me, wherever I go. I take out my marc jacobs sling bag and put them in, with a small first aid kit and my cellphone.

I walk over to my garage where my baby is standing. My red Ducati. I grin at it and get on. I started racing a year back and it's been the best time I ever get. I speed out the garage and race out to the helipad.

I reach the place in about 5 minutes and look around. There are loads of people waiting. I look around for any guy in charge and as if one cue, a thin, nerd like guy came to me.

" Are you Blake Faye? " he questions.

" Yeah. " I nod.

" Great, we were just waiting for you. You should have come earlier. We will announce which helicopter you are on. " he says. Before I could reply, he leaves.

I just looked gaping at the place he once was. How rude. Next time I see him, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. I huffed in annoyance and crossed my arms, frowning. Suddenly someone said " Hello ". I turn around to see who it was, my eyes shooting daggers. I expected it would be someone like that boy but who I saw was completely different.

I come face to face with a boy with cute blonde hair, blue eyes and a friendly face. Niall Horan.

" I saw you were very angry at that rude boy, and you seemingly came with no one so I thought I'd say hi " he says.

" Oh, Thankyou. " My face is relaxes and I give him a smile. He looks at me in a manner that I found hard to read. He asks me whether I would be okay if he introduced me to his friends. I wonder who might they be.

I agree and he smiles wholeheartedly. He starts to walk and I follow him. After some time he stops and I look up to see why he stopped. I see 4 boys standing near a helicopter. One with messy brown hair and one with straight brown hair were laughing at some joke I suppose. A boy with long curly hair was smiling at them and I saw the last one. He had a perfectly shaped hairstyle. He looked up and my eyes locked with his brown caramel ones. Zayn Malik.

Niall goes closer to them, gestures me and introduces me.

" Guys, this is..uh... " he stutters. He didn't ask my name.
" Blake. Blake Faye "I answer for him and give all of them a genuine smile.

" Very nice to meet you Blake. I'm Harry " The Curly head says.
" Hi Blake. I'm Louis " The messy hair says.
" Pleasure to meet you, Ms.Faye. I'm Liam "

I turn my head and I see Zayn smirking. " All of them said their names, would be rude if I didn't. Hey. I'm Zayn. " he grins. I nod at him and turn around.

" It was a pleasure meeting you. But I better get going. I need to go see which helicopter I'd me leaving in. " I excuse myself.

Wow, Zoe would freak if she knew. I probably should have gotten her an autograph. Whatever. I turn around to look at them one final time and see that none of them were really looking. Except Zayn. He sees me and smirks once again and raises an eyebrow. I blush heavily, turn around and walk away. He must be a flirt.