O N E

Blake's P.O.V:

My stupid flip phone suddenly rings when i'm eating....wow...just great! can't even have a good breakfast without interuption. I don't know when I'm going to throw away this stupid phone. What's the point anyway? The only one I speak to is my sister Zoe

" Who the hell is this? what do you want?" i say grumpily without even knnowing who the caller was.

" Ummm.... is this Blake Faye? "a shivering voice asks. Duh.

" Ofcourse man. Just tell me why you called. " I say

" Well, you have won a helicopter ticket for a tour around an Island nearby. " he pauses. ' If you want the ticket then you have to be at the Helipad on Greendale street, Bradford. "

I have no words. The only happiness I still have in my life is my family, my bike and my terrace. I love heights because it gives me freedom and the feeling of flying. I happily agree to him and he hung up.

At the moment, Zoe enters the room and my smile grew larger. She comes to me, gave me a huge hug and a kiss on my forehead. The angry mood I was in at the time the guy called was washed away.

My mom, comes from behind her and gives me a hug as well. I smile at her.

" Blake baby, did you think about what I said earlier?. " she asks. My smile fades.

" Mom, I'm not going to the hospital. " I say irritated. My mom has been telling me the same thing every morning for the past 5 months and I'm sick of it. I know she just cares about me but I'm never going and that's final.

" I just want the best for you sweetheart." She says, her face saddening. I broke my heart to see that I was the reason. I stand up next give her a hug.

" I'm sorry Mom, but I'm never going there. It is a suicide. " I whisper in her ear. She grows even sadder and without saying anything she goes upstairs. I sigh.

I go to the cabinet to take my tablets and lay down on the couch. I feel my brain becoming blank and in what felt like a few moments, I felt something shaking me. I got up to see Zoe. I check the time and it is 6:00 in the evening. Great. I slept for 8 hours.

Zoe asks me whether I wanted to play chess and I couldn't say no. I was a chess champ during school and everyone called a nerd. I pretty much really was one. I went really slow on her and she won. Atleast i can make the people around me happy right?

Dinner went without a word. It wasn't always like this. Laughter, yells, hysterics could be heard before. But not anymore.

I couldn't sleep at all. I was complete plating my life and thinking about my mother. Before i knew it I had dozed off.

"We can save him. Don't worry." Happiness flooded through me.

I say the same Doctor returning back. I happily went to him.

" I'm sorry, we did the best we could. He's no more. "

Agitation, betrayal, anger erupted within me like fire. I pulled on his collar, screaming.

I was restrained and the last thing I saw was a huge syringe.

I wake up to cold sweat.