S E V E N

Zayn's POV

I put a hand on Blake's shoulder. " Are you okay, love? " i ask, genuinely concerned.

She turns around with a frown on her face. " I'm fine, Zayn. " she replies without any emotion.

No, she's not fine. There is something going on in her head and i'm well aware that is seems to be bothering her. So, i take it my responsibility to ask her.

" I can see from your face that your not okay. " i say. She leaves a sigh.

" I'm just so scared and i don't know what my family would do. " She says. Her voice has a slight tremble to it. For the past few hours with her, i dont think i've ever heard such a voice. Her voice always seemed to have energy and confidence in it.

" Hey, they are going to be fine. " i assure her. But even I am worried at what my family would do.

She nods her head and walks away from me. I follow. She walks near the shore and sits in a heap of sand. That's when i take my time to look around. It's beautiful. The trees are tall and green, the sky is a really pretty light blue, so is the water. Honestly, i've never seen such fresh and clear water. The sand is porous under my feet and the sound of the water splashing on the shore is so refreshing.

I go and sit next to Blake. After a few moments, i turn to see Her.She looks angelic. Completely fit for the surroundings. Her hair is flowing wavy with the wind, her eyes are popping out witha beautiful colour similar to the sky and she face is completely flawless.

She turns around and looks at me. I catch myself staring and quickly look away. I turn back around to look at her and see her smiling.

" Are you checking me out Zayn? " she asks still smiling. What? When did she started asking stuff like that?

" Uh...Um..No, i was just.." I stammer.

" Oh, I was just kidding Zayn. " She says laughing.

Oh. I give a shrug and try to act cool but I feel that since I've met her , she seems to see through the bad boy, chilled out guy attire and it's amusing me. No one's ever had this effect in me like this before. Suddenly, I'm disrupted from my thoughts by her voice.

" I'm sorry, what? " I ask as I wasn't paying attention.

" I asked whether you have a girlfriend? " she says looking down. I smirk. She wanted to know whether I have a girlfriend? Is she interested in me? Maybe. Lots of girls seems to. But, I decide not to taunt her and instead tell her the truth.

" Not now actually. I've only had 2 girlfriends who I had a serious relationship with for a while. " I say.

" Oh. Okay. " she says smiling a little but still not looking at me. I decide to ask her the same question.

" Do you have a boyfriend? "
She looks at me for a few seconds before saying, " Yeah. I do. "

I'm astounded. She has a boyfriend?! Something starts to cave inside me and I have an odd feeling. I frown a little and my shoulders slump. Well maybe she wasn't interested in me.

" Oh. How is he? " I ask. Not interested to know the answer.

" He's charming, extremely handsome and really fast. " she says dreamily. I sigh.

" His name is Ducati. " she says grinning. What?! She was talking about a bike?! I stare at her gaping. She starts laughing.

" I totally got you. You should have seen your face. " she laughs clutching her stomach. I look at her annoyingly.

" Oh you're going to pay for that someday. " I say quite serious. She continues laughing. A beautiful sound.

" Oh I definitely will but until that I'm going to use this as a weapon everyday. " she says trying to control her laughter.

She stops laughing after a few seconds and there is a silence. 

" So, tell me about your family, would you? We can atleast pass some time that way. " I say. She gives a nod.

" My family consists of 3 people. My mom, Theresa, me and my sister Zoe. My mom is working in Bloomsbury publishing house. My sister Zoe is studying 8th grade and I'm doing structural engineering in the University of Bradford. " She explains and i happened to notice her eyes brightening when she talked about her mom and sister and dulling when she talked about herself.

" And... My father passed away 2 years ago." she says with a low volume and looking down.

" I'm so sorry, love. " i say feeling sad for her.

" Well, anyway, tell me about your family, Zayn. " she says now looking at me.

" Well, my family consists of 6 awesome people. Including me. " I wink at her. She rolls her eyes playfully. " My dad, Yaser, My mom, Trisha, me and my 3 sisters, Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa. Doniya is elder to me and Safaa and Waliyha are younger to me." I tell her. She smiles.

We continue talking about our families. Suddenly,

" Zayn, i want to ask you something serious. " She says.

" Of couse, go ahead. " i tell her. 

" Where are the people who got on the other helicopters. Aren't all of them supposed to be here? " she asks.

I'm astounded. That's correct.

 Where are the others? 

________________________________

AN;

Hey, I know the chapter is small and I know i'm doing a lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes. Sorry. 

We are at 1k reads! Yoohoo! Thank you for all your support guys. ♥