Chapter 32

The Generation of Miracles Reincarnated

Chapter 32

When Akashi could not play anymore for the second quarter, Aomine knew that the gap would start to shrink once again. It did not help that the opponent's each and every one of their members were as good as themselves. So far, the Power Forward of the other team had not done much other than closely mark Aomine, which was getting on his nerves.

He stared at the other members of his team. He was the only one on court currently who could enter the zone willingly. If he went into the zone now, will it help? It would, obviously, but further into the game, will he lose stamina? Scrap that. If Bakagami could do it, then he could too.

He relaxed and proceeded to enter the zone. "Ahhh, another one can do that? Cooool!" the PF said lazily. That pissed the ganguro more than anyone could imagine. He just hated people who did not play seriously. Damn, he did it before but after Tetsu knocked him back, he changed.

"Captain!" Aomine yelled as Nijimura, who was currently the captain on court, threw him the ball. Nijimura would not be a match against the other PG but Akashi could not possibly play with that ankle of his. Aomine just hogged the ball and dunked it. He was not going to let the other team close up the gap.

It was about a minute into being in the zone when the other PF had not done anything much. It really pissed him off. He could feel a vein popping in his head. The gap was now around twenty points when he heard their PG yell something at the lazy PF. A glint in the burly PF's eyes allowed a normally stupid Aomine to sort of understand what he said.

They were going to get serious.

Just as he drove past the PF and ran towards the hoop, a hand smacked the ball away. "What the?!" Aomine shouted as he spun around, only to see the PF dunking the ball in their own hoop. "How... Did he go there so fast?!"

"I don't know, Aominecchi! But he looked like he teleported there!" Kise wailed as he was the only one who heard his question. Aomine immediately ran to mark the other.

"Oi, how did you do that?" Aomine gruffly asked. He knew he sounded really stupid trying to speak English with such a heavy accent, but he needed to know. He could only hope that the other PF was dumb enough to tell him.

"Eh, that? I may not seem like it, but I'm fast when I want to! Only in the zone! They call me, the Teleporter!" the PF rambled, a sudden spark in his eyes. Aomine then noticed he was in the zone. So, he could go in willingly too. This was going to be hard.

From what he saw, Aomine knew that this other person was faster than he was. Even Aomine begrudgingly admitted that. Now he had to think on how to win against this guy in a one-on-one. He could at least predict that in the next quarter, it would be Kagami who would face him as Aomine would have ran out of stamina by then. Aomine could only fume as his mind was blank.

Murasakibara was never an energetic person, always being the lazy sweet tooth he was. But against this certain center from US, he felt a spark in him, which was rare considering he hated basketball.

Fine he did not.

But that was only after Kuro-chin changed him.

This center was taller than him by half a head, something that Murasakibara rarely saw as he was normally the taller one. If Murasakibara was a gorilla, wait no Nebu-chin was the gorilla. If Murasakibara was an octopus, wait no he only had four limbs. If Murasakibara... Ah nevermind. The other guy would be the upgraded version of whatever animal Murasakibara was.

So far, Murasakibara could always catch the rebound for any game. But this time, this center facing him had jumping power equivalent to that of Kaga-chin, which ticked him off like a tick. He hoped Aka-chin would not punish him later if he lost to him. He wanted snacks.