The kiss

Harry's P.O.V

We were watching insidious.I was cuddling Niall because he was scared. He looked so cute when he was scared. I was thinking of today when he stood up for me. He is the best friend I ever had. Niall kept jumping through the film so I gave him a reassuring squeeze.

"Niall you do know nothing will happen to you"

"Yeah but it's scary"

"A little but the amount that you are jumping at"

"Sorry I find it just really creepy" He shivered

He looked terrified. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead to make him feel better. We watched about half the film when I noticed he was watching me. I looked at him. I looked down and was looking straight into his eyes. We were leaning in and all I could think was let me kiss you Niall don't move away but he never but our lips touched.I know this sounds clichè but I felt shocks go through my body. His lips felt like they were made for mine. We sat there kissing. I never wanted his lips to leave mine but they had to so we pulled away.

"Wow" I panted

"That felt perfect" He smiled

"So"

"When did you start liking me?"I asked

"The moment I saw you"

I felt my self blushing.

"Harry will you be my boyfriend"

"I would love too"

Niall's P.O.V

Me and Harry are finally together. The only thing is about people in our school might be mean about us being gay but I don't care as longs as I'm with the one I love. We have to tell the boys they know how much I like him but I don't know about Harry. I'm glad that I can kiss those lips anytime I want.

"when are we going to tell the guys?"Harry asked

"we can tell Liam when he comes back thats if he does the. We can call louis and zayn tomorrow"

"I can't wait you don't know how long I have waited for this"

"waited for what?"

"to kiss you and to hold you and to call you mine"

I felt my self blushing

"aww Harry"

We sat and cuddle the rest of the night. I went and turned the light on.

"harry I need a new screen saver on my phone and I need you to help me"

"what do you want me to do?"

"I want us too kiss and me take a picture so that i can cherish it forever"

"I would love too"

I got out my phone and i got the camera out.

"You ready?"

"As i'll ever be"

I was leaning in looking at the camera. I got it positioned properly then we kissed it felt perfect like the first one we shared.I clicked the photo. I have the most perfect screensaver now.

"Harry?"

"yeah Niall"

"look at it. its perfect"

"it's obviously because your in it"

I blushed.

"You Harry Styles have to stop making me blush"

"your to cute when you blush but"

I blushed once again.

"harry"I said wining

"Niall" he said coping me

"please" I said with the puppy dog face.

"that face is so cute but I have to say no"

"why"

"I love it when you blush it's one of the many things I love about you"

I blushed

"oh what you do to me"

He giggle then went red

"why have you gone all red?"

"I giggled"

"dont be embarrassed"

"but I giggled it makes me feel like a girl"

"but it's cute"

He blushed.

"your turn to blush"I laughed

He laughed "must be"

He cuddled me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.