Getting Harry's Stuff

Niall's P.O.V

Before we went to get Harry's stuff. We went to our room and we put our bags in. I showed Harry were his bed was and that. We walked down to get Harry's stuff.  We walked out of the doors and down a few steps. He had a few boxes. We would have to come down a couple times to get it all.

"So were do you want to start?" 

"Can you take this box and I'll grab this one"

"Sure" I took the box and waited for Harry to get his box so he could follow me back to our room.

We walked along the quiet hall. There was a couple kissing each other with passion. I sighed. Harry heard me.

"You will meet your soul mate soon" he smiled

"Thanks"I said with a weak smile

Harry's P.O.V

When I heard Niall sigh when he saw the couple kissing. I felt sad but I knew what I had to say.

"You will meet your soul mate soon" I smiled hoping it would make him feel better.

"Thanks"He said with a weak smile

We walked up to the room that I know shared with Niall and Liam.

Niall's P.O.V

I fiddle with the keys to open the door but I managed. I put the box on Harry's bed. We went back down and got another 2 boxes. We were walking up and I missed the steps and fell.

"shit" I mumbled

"Harry I'm so sorry I didn't mean that"

"It's ok everyone falls once in while" he said giving a reasuring smile

We were getting the stuff that fell out of the boxes andd I looked up and mine and Harry's eye connected we stared into each others eyes for like 5 seconds and put the last bits into his bag. He has emerald green eyes. We walked back to our room and put the boxes in. We walked down for our final boxes.

"Again Harry I'm sorry for dropping the boxes"

"Its fine nothing broke so thats the good thing"

"Are you sure it's ok?"

"positive"

We finally grabbed the last boxes. Harry locked his car. We walked and talked.

"So Niall is your hair dyed blonde?"

"Yeap"

"you suit it"

"Thanks are your curls natural?"

"No I sit in the morning and curl my hair" He said sarcastically

I laughed "Can I feel them when we get in. You don't have to if you don't want to"

"I don't see why not"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

We got to the room and put Harry's stuff in and I helped him unpack. I found picture of him his mum and sister he looked so happy I wonder why someone would bully such a nice guy. It's not his fault he likes boys. If they actually got to know him they would have gotten to know that he is a good guy.