Singing

Harry's P.O.V

Niall was away in a shower. So I looked around the room and I found a book and it had a song called gotta be you and I saw it. I read it and it said

Liam: Girl I see it in your eyes your disapointed cause I'm the foolish one you that you annointed wiht your heart. I tore it apart and girl what a mess I made upon your innocene no women in the world deserves it. but here I am asking you for one more chance

Then there is just lyrics and no oone singing them. I was singing them in my head.

Can we fall one more time stop the tape and rewind oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade cause there is nobody else it's gotta be yo-u-u-u-u-u oh only yo-u-u-u-u-u. It's gotta be you oh only you

"Harry that was amazing"

"What was?"

"Your singing it was amzing your the missing piece of the band the person that can hit the high notes"

"I was singing out loud I thought I was singing in my head"

"Well you were singing outloud and you were brilliant."

"Thanks so we had a deal you hear me sing and I'll hear you sing"

"Ok then I'm going to sing my solos out of one of our songs"

If I'm louder would you see me would you lay down in my arms and rescue me cause we are the same you save me but when you leave it's gone again.

"Wow you are amazing"

"You serious"

"Yeah"

"Well thanks you want me to go get Liam Zayn and Louis and we could sing one of our songs for you. and see Perrie,Jade,Jesy and Leigh-anne?"

"Yes to you going to get Liam,Zayn and Louis and what about the girls?"

"They are in a band to they are called Little Mix and they are amazing I could get them to come and show you how good they sing."

"That would be amazing what is your band called?"

"We don't have a name yet we're thinking about it."

"I have an idea"

"What is it?"

"One Direction"

"That is a cool name"

"There is a reason it's because you are all going in One Direction"

"That is a good reason"

Niall got out his phone and called someone.

"Liam can you and the guys come down to our room and bring Jade, Leigh-anne, Jesy and Perrie?"

"Thanks Liam bye"

"He s going to get the guys and Little Mix"

 "Can't wait to hear them and you guys all together"

Liam's P.O.V

"Guys Niall wants us to go to our room and bring the girls"

"Ok" Louis replied

"Are you ok with coming?"

"Yeah we would do anything for Niall" the girls replied 

Danielle and Eleanor are at the student council or something.

"Let's go then"

We left to go to mine Niall and Harry's room. We walked in on Harry giving Niall a hug. Wonder what that was for.