Unsuspecting news

Harry 's P.O.V

The bell went and me and Niall started walking and talking.

"Why did you move from your old school?" Niall asked

"I got bullied"

"Why did they bully you?"

"Because I'm gay"

"Your gay. You would never would have guessed and your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks. Why did you move school?"

"I got bullied and people called me fat and ugly. I just got sick to death of it so I moved to here I wasn't going to go to another school in Ireland."

"Niall listen to me you are not fat or ugly I should know you should have saw some one the guys at my old school."

He just blushed and giggled a bit. He was just so cute when he was giggling.

Niall's P.O.V

I am shocked that Harry trusts me so much to tell me we have only just met and he told me about what happend in his old school and why he moved. I think I blushed when he said I wasn't ugly. We walked to chemistry. I went and sat in the back in my usal seat while Harry went to talk to Mr Mer. Like the other teachers he told him to sit beside me. I'm not complaining he is fun to talk to and cool so I'm ok with him sitting beside me in every class.

"Today class we are going to working in pairs. We will be using the bunsin burners."

"Harry?"

"Yeah Niall"

"have you ever used one of these things?"

"Nope"

"Me either"

We bothed just laughed a little. I like Harry he is different from the lads. They make me laugh as well but there is just something about him that gives me tingles. We found out what we were doing and we found it fun better than anything else we have ever done in science. We sprayed something in the fire and it changed the colour. The bell went we had French (grr).

"Hey Harry whats your phone number?"

"why do you need it you will see me everyday?"

"Don't know I get all of my mates numbers just what I do."

"Ok my number is 07758825472"

"Cool come on we don't want to be late"

------------------------------------------

Harrys number just random okay so dont try to call it thinking you will get Harry lo :) xx 

Emma x