Dreams

Harry's P.O.V

I walked to the class rom and the teacher was outside and I told the teacher I was new and she told me to go find a seat. I walked and found the seat beside Niall.

"Bonjour" Mr Miller

"Bonjour" The class said back.

We talked about what we want to do when we have left school.

"Mr Styles what would you like to do?"

"I would like to be a singer."

"oooh" is all I heard from the class

"Good dream and sorry but it may stay a dream" I have just started this school and I already hate one of my teachers.

"If you put your mined to it you could do it"Niall whispered

"Thanks"

Class finished thank god. I hate French.

"So you want to be a singer?"

"Yeah it has been a dream of mine since I was little"

"I like singing too"

"Cool maybe later you could hear me sing and I could hear you sing?"

"I would like that. Me Louis Liam and Zayn are in a band."

"Do you have a CD or anything?"

"We have recorded some songs but then some of them don't sound right because some of our voices don't fit the parts right so they sound a little silly"

"cool who writes your songs?"

"we all help write them but I write most of them because I write stuff down in the little book we have when I cant sleep but they don't make sense sometimes but we end up moving different parts around and then they make a lot of sense"

"that's good as long as they contribute to the work"

"We have a friend called Ed he has wrote a song for us called moments but we haven't heard it yet he's going to give is the song next week"

"Is he a good writer?"

"yeah and an amazing singer"