Chapter 13

Niall's P.O.V

When I saw Harry's scars I didn't know what to say. I was absolutely shocked. I knew his old school life was hard but I didn't know that he felt like it was his only option now I know I have to protect him but I am not going to let him know I am because then he thinks I am only protecting him because of sympathy. I can't believe how much it effected him, just me and Liam seeing them it's like he never wanted either of us or anyone to know about it. I think he was going to hide it until he felt ready to tell us. I was to busy into my thoughts to hear Liam talk to me.

"what?"

"what?"

"What did you say?"

"I said what?"

"no before that you moron"

"Oh erm.. I forgot" He shrugged

"Ok" 

I looked down to Harry sleeping on my lap and smiled "he's perfect with or without scars"

"You love him don't you?"

"I-I think so it's like only a few weeks ago he wasn't even in our lives and now he's here and everything seems perfect"

I saw Liam smile out the corner of my eye. "I'm gonna head off to sleep" he yawned.

"Okay" he came over and kissed the top of my head like he did everynight and went over and went to his bed. I repositioned myself making sure I didn't wake Harry. I kissed his forehead and went to sleep.

DREAM!: I woke up in a flowerbed (Don't ask). I looked around to see Harry sitting beside me he smiled and pecked my lips.

"So you decided to wake up?"

"how long was I asleep for a good few hours"

"Oh.." I blushed in embarrassment.

-Changes into a nightmare-

"Oh look it's the fags"

"Fuck off Josh"

"Standing up for your boyfriend"

"yes I am actually"

"Get a grip of yourself we all know what you did when you went to my school you little Emo!"

"Oi. He's not Emo he just had a hard fucking time because of you little pricks!"

He laughed and started hitting Harry but I couldn't moved all I could do was watch as  the tears were streamed down my face.

"Your little boyfriend can't help you now"

He took one last punch at Harry.

-Woke-up-

I wiped the tears away from my eyes and looked at Harry who was peacefully asleep. I decided not to bother him. So I tried to get back to sleep I eventually fell asleep after what seemed like hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chappy! I felt it was to short so I added Niall's dream :P So the only reason I actually put the flowerbed bit was because that is where they always seem to wake up in the dreams in a flowerbed *shrugs*.

Emma!xx

Comment,

Vote,

Follow

Dont have too :P