Chapter 4

Previously on Isabel Maria...

Esme turned to Bella and asked, "And who, dear Isabella, is your destined mate?"

Bella chuckled softly and replied, "You are already acquainted with him, my dear."

Jasper, finally breaking his silence, whispered, "I am her mate.

Chapter 4

In a heated exchange, Alice vehemently shouted at Jasper and Bella, "It's a lie, I'm your mate!"

Damien, with a gruff tone, interjected, "Dad's not your mate, he's merely your puppet, just as he was Maria's puppet during the vampire wars."

Alice, clearly frustrated, scolded Damien, "I am nothing like her, you idiot."

Unfazed, Damien responded coldly, "Then let's not forget how you've fabricated the fake Cullens' visions over the past 50 years."

Alice, determined to defend herself, lied through her teeth, "That's a lie, I have never once fabricated a false vision of my life."

Suddenly, an unknown voice chimed in, "It's a lie and you know it, Mary."

Startled, Alice turned towards the voice that had referred to her as "Mary." There stood a younger female vampire, approximately 5'2" in height, with long black hair cascading halfway down her back. Her eyes were a mesmerizing shade of brown with a reddish tint.

Demanding an explanation, Alice asked, "Who are you?"

With a hint of mystery, the young vampire introduced herself, "Cynthia Elizabeth Brandon Salvatore.

Cynthia Brandon, the beloved sister, greeted her sibling with a warm smile. "Hey Mare," she said, her voice filled with affection.

Sienna, Cynthia's granddaughter, returned the smile and addressed her grandmother as "Hey Gram." The two shared a special bond, evident in the way they exchanged smiles and kind words.

As Cynthia's attention shifted, she noticed her other granddaughter, Alice, who seemed curious about the familial dynamics. "Grandma?" Alice inquired, seeking clarification.

Sienna, ever the helpful one, stepped in to provide an explanation. "Yes, Auntie Mary Alice," she said, using Alice's full name to emphasize the connection. Sienna was Cynthia's eldest granddaughter, a fact that held a special place in their hearts.

Cynthia, proud of her family, took a moment to share some details. "Sienna is my daughter's eldest granddaughter," she explained, her voice filled with pride and joy.

Alice, intrigued by the family tree, couldn't help but ask another question. "How numerous grandchildren do you have?" she inquired, eager to learn more about the extended family.

Cynthia, with a warm smile, replied, "Four, my dear. I have been blessed with two granddaughters and two grandsons." Her words carried a sense of gratitude and love for her growing family.

Alice, now curious about the previous generation, continued her line of questioning. "How many children did you have?" she asked, wanting to understand the foundation upon which this beautiful family had been built.

Alice turned to Cynthia with a curious expression on her face. "Who is Siena's mother?" she inquired.

Cynthia chuckled softly before responding, "Katerina is Sienna's mother. Sienna, as you may know, has a twin brother named Alexander. And let me tell you, those two are quite the mischievous pair. Always getting into some sort of trouble together."

Alice's interest piqued further. "And who are your other grandchildren?" she asked.

Cynthia smiled proudly. "Ah, let me introduce you to Arabella. She's a lovely young lady, just turned seventeen. As for my grandsons, there's Alexander, Sienna's twin, and then there's Zachary, Arabella's older brother."