Chapter 9

Previously on Isabel....

Hello, Rosie." The love and connection between the siblings were palpable, evident in the way they held each other.

Chapter 9

Isabel Mikaelson watched while brothers and sisters Hale and McCarthy caught up on lives they haven't seen in years.

Isabel's phone rang, she looked down and discovered the name on her caller ID and it said Henry Masen, which was weird to her because Henry doesn't call her very often, which meant something was wrong with him or Irene.

Good morning, Hank, is something wrong? She responded with anxiety.

"No, of course not, sister," answered Henry politely.

Everything is going well in Mystic Falls, I hope my sister and my cousins haven't caused you and Irene too much trouble," she joked.

"Actually no, Hope, Faith, and Kenzie are perfect angels to me at least, I don't know about the other teachers," Henry answered her question.

"Now, you and Irene are coming to Forks?" she said.

"I guess I don't see it as a problem, but more likely the girls will want to come also," Henry replied.

"They are more than welcome to because I miss them too," replied Isabel.

"Henry, as you know, Edward is here in Forks?" She said calmly because she knew that Henry was not very fond of his older half-brother.

"I know Belle, if he doesn't like an asshole I'm good and I'm Irene would like to see Esme again," Henry responded rationally.

"Well, we'll be seeing you guys soon. Send my love to Irena and the girls," she answered Henry.

"I'll see you soon, sister," Henry answered before ending the phone call.

Isabel cut the call and turned around to see Dean McCarthy staring at her.

"Henry's coming too," Dean asked.

"Yes, Irene and the girls," she answered.

Well, let's hope there's no tornadoes or hurricanes and Eddie boy doesn't behave like himself.

"Who are Henry, Irene, and the girls?" Emmett needed to listen to what his brother was saying to Belle.

"Well, Henry is Eddie's half-brother, and Irene is Esme's younger sister. They are my half-sister, Hope, and my cousins, Faith, and Mackenzie. My niece Isabella, and my non-public niece Tia. My step-nieces, you would say, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman," Isabel answered Emmett's question.

"Eddie boy has a brother, Esme has a sister?" Emmett inquired, shocked.

"Do you happen to have any other living relatives?" Rosalie inquired softly, her curiosity piqued.

"Indeed, you will soon come across them, as they are currently residing in Virginia," Isabel responded, addressing both Rose and Emmett's inquiries.

Emmett, intrigued by Dean's mention of tornadoes and hurricanes, posed the question, seeking clarification.

"Well, you see, Henry possesses a unique ability, much like Edward, although he is not a telepath. Henry has the power to manipulate the elements, but occasionally, when provoked, he may lose control. Edward and Henry did not have the smoothest relationship as humans, primarily due to the circumstances surrounding Henry's birth into the Masen Family out of wedlock," Isabel explained candidly, providing further insight.

Emmett, his interest piqued, expressed his anticipation, accompanied by a warm smile. "Hmm... I believe I will greatly enjoy Henry's company."

Isabel, wearing a smile of her own, responded, "I am certain you will, as Henry and Dean share a strong bond of friendship and often engage in playful pranks, much to the amusement of those around them.