Chapter 3

Previously on Isabella Marie...

With an air of confidence, the vampire introduced herself, "I am Phoebe Joséphine Salvatore Whitlock."

Alice, her curiosity piqued, interjected, "Salvatore Whitlock? I must say, that name rings a bell."

Phoebe nodded, affirming Alice's suspicion. "Indeed, I am the daughter of Bella and Jasper. My existence came to be in the year 1925, following an eventful evening.

......

Chapter 3

The Cullens, a family of vampires, turned their attention towards the newest addition to their clan. It was none other than Phoebe Salvatore Whitlock, a young vampire who had recently joined their ranks. Phoebe possessed a striking appearance, with her mahogany brown ringlets cascading down past her waist. Her hair was adorned with natural highlights of blonde and red, adding a touch of vibrancy to her overall look. Her eyes, a captivating shade of blue-gray, were inherited from her father, who had possessed the same captivating hue in his human form.

Standing at a height of approximately 5'6, Phoebe exuded an air of confidence as she stood before her family. Her attire perfectly complemented her Western-inspired style, as she donned a red and blue plaid shirt that exuded a sense of rugged charm. Underneath, she wore a white tank top, adding a touch of simplicity to her ensemble. A pair of Avedon skinny jeans hugged her figure, accentuating her slender frame, while a brown Woven Vegan Leather Belt added a touch of sophistication to her outfit. Completing her look were a pair of brown GUCCI Lace-up leather knee boots, which added a hint of elegance to her overall appearance.

To shield herself from the cool breeze, Phoebe draped a faded brown leather jacket over her shoulders. It added a layer of warmth and style to her ensemble, perfectly complementing her Western-inspired attire. Around her neck, she wore a Brown Simple Crochet Infinity Scarf, adding a touch of coziness to her look.

As Phoebe glanced at her brother, Damien, a gentle smile graced her lips. She released her hold on Edward, another member of the Cullen family, and slowly took a step back. However, before she could fully retreat, Edward lunged towards her in an aggressive manner. Swiftly, Phoebe skillfully maneuvered her way under his outstretched arms, effortlessly evading his attack. With a swift motion, she seized his arms and twisted them behind his back, asserting her dominance.

In a hushed tone, Phoebe leaned in closer to Edward's ear, her voice laced with a hint of menace. She issued a chilling warning, making it clear that any attempt to harm her would result in dire consequences. "If you ever dare to lay a hand on me again, I will not hesitate to tear you apart and reduce your body to ashes," she whispered, her words dripping with a chilling intensity. With that, she released her grip on Edward's arms, asserting her dominance and making her boundaries clear.

"Mistress Phoebe, may I come in now?" a shy, timid voice asked from the doorway.

"Yes, Shiloh, you may," she replied softly.

A younger vampire, no older than 16, walked into the home with her head down. Her name was Shiloh Elizabeth Matthews Salvatore. She had been changed by Phoebe and Damien 11 months ago, a transformation that forever altered her existence. Shiloh's delicate features and innocent eyes revealed her youthfulness, while her pale skin and ethereal presence hinted at the supernatural nature of her being.

Curiosity piqued, Carlisle, the patriarch of the Cullen family, inquired, "Who is this?"

Phoebe, with a sense of pride, introduced Shiloh, "This is Shiloh, she is Damien's fledgling. She is a newborn, having only graced this world for 11 months."