Chapter 7

Previously on Isabella Marie....

"Do you still recall your captain, Jayden, after Peter's departure?" she inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity.

"Yes, indeed," he replied, his tone filled with a hint of nostalgia. "Jayden, a man of admirable character, tragically met his demise subsequent to my hasty escape alongside Peter."

"Ah, Jayden," she murmured, her eyes reflecting a mix of sorrow and reverence. "He was none other than the embodiment of Damian himself, concealed within the guise of a mortal being."

Chapter 7

Damien, originally known as Jayden, found himself in a rather peculiar situation. You see, Jayden had a wife who was expecting their child. However, things took an unexpected turn when the Volturi, a powerful vampire coven, decided that one of their members should join Maria's coven. And who did they choose? None other than Damien himself. To make matters even more complicated, Jayden's pregnant wife, portrayed by the talented Prue, was merely an illusion.

Curiosity got the better of Jasper, and he couldn't help but wonder if Maria had any inkling of the truth. He posed the question, seeking answers.

"Did Maria have any idea that Jayden McDollough was actually Damian Whitlock?" he inquired.

The response he received was filled with uncertainty.

"I don't believe so, but I wouldn't put anything beyond her. You know, Jay, their actions always seemed to be one step ahead of mine," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of apprehension.

Meanwhile, Jasper found himself deep in thought, reflecting on his own history with both Jayden and Maria.

"I simply cannot fathom the notion that she would be capable of such an act. She treated Jayden with the utmost care and tenderness, just as she would any other newborn vampire," he expressed to Bella, his voice filled with disbelief.

Curiosity tinged his words as he inquired, "When I departed, he was still alive, correct?"

Bella shook her head, her eyes reflecting a mixture of sadness and anger. "No, unfortunately, after you left, the Volturis orchestrated Damien's demise. They cunningly fabricated his death, deceiving us all," she revealed, her voice laced with bitterness.

A question lingered in Belle's mind as she asked, "So, where are the others? What has become of them?"

A mischievous grin played upon his lips as he responded, "Rose and Em, I can assure you, are most likely engaged in their usual activity of breaking yet another bed," he chuckled.

Amusement danced in her eyes as she shared a humorous anecdote, "Ah, that reminds me of Declan and Patricia. They too have a knack for such endeavors."

His voice carried a hint of solemnity as he continued, "As for Edward, Alice, Carlisle, and Esme, they have been hunting for a longer duration than Rose, Em, and I. The news  has left them even more astounded and bewildered," he explained.

,"Allow me to describe the appearance of our beloved grandson, Jayden."

Jayden Andrew Whitlock, born on the 23rd of June in the year 2003, possesses a head adorned with deep blond curls that cascade gracefully. His eyes, a mesmerizing shade of blue-gray, captivate all who have the pleasure of gazing into them. At the tender age of two, he already displays remarkable intelligence," she lovingly shared her thoughts about their cherished grandson.

"When shall I have the pleasure of meeting him, dear Izzy?" he inquired with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"In a matter of days, I believe. It is my understanding that Declan and Patricia are due to arrive from Tennessee," she responded, offering reassurance.

"Fear not, my dear J, for I am confident that Jayden will hold great affection for you," she declared, planting a gentle kiss upon his cheek.

As Izzy's iPhone 4 transitioned into a state of darkness, she observed the screen, noting the incoming call from a certain individual named Lily.

Without hesitation, Izzy answered the call.

"Lils, I hope all is well with you," she expressed her concern.

"Isa, we find ourselves entangled in a series of predicaments," came the response, laden with worry.