Chapter 21

Tonight is Harper's bachelorette party. The girls are taking her clubbing. Why? I have no clue. I'm not having a bachelor party. One I don't want one two Tabby. Actually I gave mine to Harper so she could have two. One just the adult girls and one so Tabby can go. The adult girls are going clubbing then tomorrow night are taking Tabby to some kind of club for kids 16 and under. Well anyone can get in considering some need adults but it's mainly for the younger ones. I thought it was cool they had a place like that. From what I was told it's just like an adult club but no alcohol allowed.

"Ready?" Harper announces coming down the stairs with the girls following her.

"Don't I...." that's as far as I got because as soon as I turned around. My jaw fell to the ground my tongue literally fell along with it and my eyes got as big as saucers. She's wearing leather pants and a leather....I'm not sure that qualifies as a shirt. It looks like a strap. It's hard to explain. It wraps around her stomach criss crossing to cover her breast then ties at the neck. It barely cover her breast and she's wearing black fuck me heels. Let's put it this way I'm not the only one drooling. All my friends are too. Even the prude Zack is. I think Jenny and my sister are too. Plus our new additions.

"Told you you look sexy." Teagan snickers breaking the silence.

"Fuck me." Jesse says.

"You like?" Harper ask me twirling around.

"Go change!" I order causing everyone to laugh.

"Bye Keagan." she says kissing my cheek. Then walking to the door.

"Oh hell no. Go change!" I order again jumping out of my seat once I see her sway her hips seductively. But she keeps walking giving her hips a little extra sway. I catch her just as she walks out the door. I turn her around crashing my lips to hers. I give her a kiss she'll never forget and leaves us both breathless. I let her go and she walks to the car.

"Fuck me." I groan watching her ass. Damn those tight leather pants leaves nothing to the imagination.

"Dude can I have that?" Ryan ask.

"You touch that and I will crush every bone in your body." I growl. "Starting with your dick!" I finish.

"Jesus Keagan you going to let her go out like that?" Zack ask.

"Umm guys did you not notice your women are sorta dressed the same way?" Sam says.

"What?!" they all yell. I didn't even notice how the other girls were dressed and apparent neither did the guys. Their own mates. They were to busy drooling over mine. Now that's funny.

"No boys were going clubbing to night."

"I'm right behind you." Matt grunts. We all run to our rooms and change clothes.

"Mom will you watch Tabby?" I ask after I get dressed.

"Sure why?"

"Something came up." what it did. Haha.

"You seen her outfit?" she says laughing. I nod.

"Yeah I'm going to go ummm...I don't know. Something." I have no clue what I'm going to go do.

"Go." she says pushing me out the door giggling.

I meet the boys at my car and we leave. Luckily we knew what club they are going too. Me, Jesse, Jared, Matt, Ryan, Zack and Sam make our way into the club. The new addition are Ryan, Sam, Veronica, Hunter and Micah. Micah just happened to be Jesse's mate and Veronica happen to Jared's mate. They've been loners since their pack got attack by rouges a years ago but decided it was time to join a pack. So they wanted to join ours and dad let them.

Of course I'm in charge of teaching them how to fight luckily I didn't have to they already know how. But we all still practice on the weekends. We stand in the back where we have a perfect view of the girls. We watch as they only dance with each other. You know it's hot when two girls grind against each other. We watch as they blow guys off left and right. Damn can't these damn humans take a hint. Some of them come back two or three times.

"Have any of you guys been with two chicks?" Sam ask out of the blue. I say nothing tuning out the conversation because it's none of their business.

Oh what my incredible beautiful mate soon to be wife and deceased fiancé did to make me happy. Hey it was their idea not mine. I just walked in the room. But I'm not one for turning down a once in a lifetime opportunity down. That night was incredible.

"Oh shit Keagan look!" Jesse screams pointing to Harper. I see her on one of the poles doing a little strip tease without the stripping and if I say so myself she's freaking good. Sexy as hell. I groan closing my eyes.

Next the other girls join her on other poles. There's three poles on the stage and two on each side of the stage. Micah and Harper are doing one hellva show. They have the whole bar going wild. After the song is over they get off laughing. It's my que to drag her home. I make my way thru the crowd behind her. When I finally reach her I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Now what would your fiancé say if he saw you dancing like that?" I whisper in her ear. I know she can hear. She turns around smiling putting her hands up my shirt.

"My fiancé was watching the whole thing and had a hard on the second it started." she says grinding against me and clawing the shit out of my back. I groan.

"You know your fiancé pretty well." I state.

"More than he is willing to admit." she laughs.

"Did you really think you were going to get away from me dressed like this?" I ask squeezing her ass.

"Nope. I knew you'd come." she says turning back around grinding against me.

All the guys landed up dancing with their mates. We stay and party until wee hours of the morning then go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One chapter left guys. :)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!