Chapter 9: How will this work out

Andy’s P.O.V

Did I just hear her right? Was she really dating Zacky now? “Andy, did you hear me? I’m dating Zack.” Oh god I did hear her right. I sighed trying to think of what to say without seeming like I’m upset over this but lets face it we all know I am. Hell I love the girl! “That’s great Lynn, he’s a good guy, I just really hope you don’t get hurt at all, I’ll be right next to Ashley beating his ass if he hurts you in any way.” I said forcing a fake smile onto my face. ‘That’s right loser, Act as the loving brotherly friend instead of the heartbroken best friend who wishes he was more than that’ UGH I need to get my thoughts under control. Lynn gave me a smile and hugged me, “I’m glad you’re ok with this, I know he doesn’t have the best track record but everyone deserves another chance, right?” why did she have to ask me shit like this, all I really want to do is just walk up to him, punch him in the face and tell him she’s mine but I can’t do that now can I. “Yeah definitely, people learn from their mistakes so obviously we all deserve the chance you are giving him.” She smiled yet again giving me a big hug. Man I love her hugs why must she hug me?

Lynn’s P.O.V.

YAY he’s ok with me dating Zacky!!! I could scream I’m so happy right now.

The rest of the day flew by quite quickly, Zack sat with me and the guys at lunch which I have to be honest, it was beyond awkward, especially since Andy and Zack were glaring at one another, almost like what is that damn phrase, oh yeah! ‘If looks could kill’ I think there is some underlying hatred for one another, I’ll have to dig deeper eventually.

****************************Later That Day*************************

                                                 _~*At Lynn’s house*~_

Lynn: Andy can we talk?

Andy: Sure, Whats up love?

Lynn: Is there a reason you and Zack were giving each other death stares at lunch today?

Andy: Lynn do I really need to answer this?

Lynn: Yes as a matter o fact you do. What is the deal?

Andy: I don’t know what his problem is with me but I’m scared he’s going to hurt you.

Lynn: Andy, you promised you were going to be nice to him for me.

Andy: I am being nice Purdy, I didn’t say anything to him, like you tend to tell me, If I don’t have anything good to say keep my mouth shut so that’s what I did today. Shouldn’t you be happy about that?

Lynn: I guess I was just hoping you two would get along for me. I really don’t want to have to choose between the two of you. Honestly I don’t know who would win if that were the case. I really like him Andy, I don’t want to have to choose between my best friend and my boyfriend. That isn’t fair and you can’t expect me to honestly do that.

Andy: I’m not making you do anything. I told you I would be nice to the guy you should just be happy I even agreed to do that for you. The guy is bad news he’s only in it for one thing in the end and it’s not your personality.

That stung, how could Andy honestly think that? He couldn’t be right could he? I hope not. I really have faith that Zack isn’t the same pig he used to be he seems nice and genuine now, Right?

Lynn: well we shall see who is right Andy and I can already tell you. You’re the one that is going to be wrong in the end.

Andy: Lynn for your sake and everyone in the band I hope your right. If he hurts you, you are going to have to look for a new boyfriend, Zack will die a horrible painful death if he does anything stupid.

Lynn: Andy who would you rather see me with? It seems like your trying to push someone else on me instead of Zack.

Andy: I am not at liberty to discuss this topic with you now nor in the future. You will figure it out in time.

‘Ding Dong’ ugh that damn doorbell needs to die! “I got it!” and there is my big mouthed brother yelling yet again for no good reason. Yes I know I sound bitchy but I can’t help it. I’m a hormonal teenaged female, that’s what we do right?

“Hello beautiful, Did you miss me?” I got ripped out of my thoughts by Zack’s voice. “Hey there handsome, how could I not?” “Can I come in?” I nodded my head silently telling him that he can come in if he wants to. How can I say no to that face? “Zack I need to talk to you about today.” “Alright beautiful what’s up?” I sighed looking at Zack, “Why do you and Andy hate each other?” “Are you really asking me this babe, can you not see that the guy is in love with you?!”  WHAT?! Did he really just say Andy is in love with me?! This can’t be true, Can it?