Chapter 12: tables turn while hearts start to break

Andy's POV

So I finally grew the balls to ask Holly out. She was pretty excited if I do say so myself. Her face lit up and a big smile spread across her face. I haven't seen someone smile at me since....UGH why can't I get this girl out of my head. Now even thinking about my girlfriend makes me think about Lynn. That can't possibly be good.

I pushed the thought of Lynn out of my head and started getting ready for my gig tonight. One of the guys at school said he's a fan of our music and wants us to play at his party tonight. The guys were stoked when I told them and they all yelled at me for even asking them before telling the guy yes. I took a quick shower, got dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans and my motley crue shirt. I wish my hair was as easy as it was to get dressed. I had to blow dry it, straighten it, tease it throw a bunch of crap in it and re-tease it. This is really becoming annoying but i do love my hair. I threw on a little bit of eyeliner and i was on my way. I told holly I would pick her up before I went to get Ashley and Jinxx.

I pulled up to Holly's house 15 minutes after I left my own, pays off having a girlfriend that lives so close, If I don't have gas money I can always just walk. Holly came out the door as soon as I pulled up and ran to the car. "I remember when Lynn used to be this eager to see me" i mumbled to myself. Ugh here I go again. "Hey babe!" Holly said as she excitedly got into my car. I guess you can call this our first date, it's really only a house party though. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will be an acceptable first date. Test out the waters with her around my friends. "Hey gorgeous, you ready to go? I hope you don't mind, but I have to stop and grab Ashley and Jinxx"  She smiled and nodded, Was that the 'I don't mind' nod or the 'oh i mind but i'll keep it to myself' nod. Girls are too confusing. She looked pretty hot though. She was in a short black and red strapless dress with knee high boots, her hair was pulled back and pin straight and her makeup was pretty heavy. Dark eyeliner, heavy mascara, an inch of coverup and more lipstick than i knew what to do with. Oh holy mother of hell she looks like a total slut.

Lynn's POV

Zacky and I have been at the party for awhile, he's already pretty drunk but I've only had one drink. D showed up about 30 minutes after I did so I've pretty much been attached to his hip. I lost where Zack went 10 minutes ago. Just as I was about to go look for him someone put their hands over my eyes. "Guess who, guess who, guess who!?!?!?" Giggling I started naming celebrities "hmm male, kinda tall, smells good....OMG JOHNNY DEPP??" "Arg umm no, try again!" " oh Well that's disappointing...
alright, how about Ryan Reynolds??" "Oh I give up you're impossible!" "Cc I'm kidding I know it's you" cc glared at me for messing with me but then gave me a giant hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You look absolutely gorgeous lynny, I knew I would make you fall for me eventually." Laughing I shook my head and gave my brother, Jinxx, and Jake hugs. "Lynn I swear to god if anyone so much as touches you tonight we're going to be breaking hands" oh there's the big brother comments I was looking for. I swear maybe one day I'll finally get my twin to realize I'm more than capable to take care of myself. "Ash, relax I can take care of myself." Ashley scoffed then walked over to the bar and made a drink. Looking around I didn't see Andy anywhere. "Uh is Andy coming? Just as I finished my question Andy came around the corner holding my ex best friend's hand.

Ashley's POV
So I may or may not have forgotten to tell Lynn that Andy was not only bringing Holly to the party but he was also now dating her. For the few of you that may be lost now, WELL......Holly and Lynn used to be friends, then once High School hit they split, Holly became a preppy cheerleader and Lynn kept true to herself. Ever since they haven't been friends. "ASHLEY PURDY GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS OVER HERE RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Sighing I let my head drop and waited for the ass chewing of the night I was about to get from my pit bull resembling sister. Acting clueless I asked Lynn innocently "what's the matter Lynnybell?" "DONT YOU LYNNYBELL ME! What the fuck is Andy doing with the slut of the century?!" Andy and Holly both looked at Lynn right after she said that"

Andy's POV

"What the fuck did you just say??" I heard Holly shriek. Lynn was about to really start up on her so I did the only thing I know to do right now. "Bell calm down and come talk to me" Lynn was in the middle of giving me, Ashley, and Holly death glares when Jinxx whispered something in her ear, she visibly relaxed and nodded at me 'what did he just say to her?! That should be me!' "Fine" Lynn started to walk away so I quickly turned to Holly, gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I'd be right back. Running after Lynn I called out to her "bell wait up! Please." She stopped dead in her tracks once she walked out the front door and down the stairs. "What the fuck are you doing with her Andrew" she snarled at me without even turning to look at me. Why can't I just have my best friend back? "Lynn, what is the big fucking deal? You're with Zack so I moved on" Slowly turning around I saw tears in her eyes. "She used to be my best friend Andy"