Chapter 4: Let the flirting begin!

Andy’s P.O.V

“I don’t fucking believe it” Shit did I really say that out loud? Hold on did she just say the same thing? Well things just got awkward, all of the guys mouths are hanging open even De’s and Ashley’s. Lynn snatched her schedule out of my hands kissed ash’s cheek, hugged de tight and stomped off. Why was she so pissed. “Andy I need you to do me a huge favor” Ashley finally spoke up grabbing my attention. “sure what do you need?” I was confused, he never needed me to do anything for him unless it was to get close to a girl and put in a good word for him so he can get laid. “Well since you have every class with Lynn I was kind of hoping that you would try and keep her out of trouble.” Confusion fled my face ‘what is he talking about trouble?’ I asked myself. “She has a habit of getting into fights with the cheerleaders and preppy bitches and dating the douche bags that only wanna date her so they get laid which ends with me beating the shit out of them.” Nodding my head in understanding we did our hug thing we usually do, a lot call it a bro hug or a man hug, take your pick, and went our separate ways. ‘I wonder what Ashley would do or say if I tried to date Lynn, would he be cool with it, would he kick my ass to a bloody pulp?’ STOP IT ANDY YOU CAN’T THINK LIKE THAT! Why must she be so beautiful?! Walking into first period was just like every other year. People are weird but they all think I’m weird. Some trampy cheerleader was sitting on her boyfriend’s lap talking to the rest of the skanks that probably follow her around like a bunch of lost puppies. I looked in the back of the room to find Lynn sitting alone with her head down and her hood up. I need to know why she’s upset we share every class together. “Lynn can I ask you something?” She looked up at me and giggled, I guess she’s in a good mood. “you just did Andy.” I rolled my eyes thinking ‘Oh god she’s sarcastic, this could get fun!’ “Yes Andy you can ask me a question, what’s up?” Sighing in relieve I asked her my main question of the day. “why did you get upset when you saw we have every class together?” We continued on with our conversation until that preppy cheerleading tramp spoke to Lynn which got her pissed. ‘shit please don’t start a fight!’ they didn’t last long until Lynn reminded the girl of her sister she beat the shit out of last year. I heard about that fight, she had a few broken bones, it was impressive that she could do that much damage but scary at the same time. I was about to ask Lynn why that fight happen when the teacher walked in. ‘Why do they always have to come in when I’m about to talk?!’

FF To Lunch:

Ashley just met up with us outside where we usually hang out under the big oak tree “it’s about damn time you got here, your friends are fucking weird!” Lynn joked around hugging her brother. He looked at me as if to ask me if she’s been ok today with no trouble and douche bag boyfriends, as if on que I nod my head letting him know she’s been good so far. I ate my lunch silently, why talk if there is nothing to talk about right? After I was done stuffing my face I pulled out a cigarette and lit it letting the smoke fill my lungs waiting for my stress melt away, which it did pretty quickly. “You do know your killing yourself smoking that thing right?” I picked my head up looking at Lynn who had a very serious look on her face. I smirked before replying “well if I’m going to die sooner or later I’m gunna be happy doing it.” She stood in front of me grabbing my cigarette right out of my mouth putting it to her own taking a drag before putting it out. “what the hell did you do that for?” that was uncalled for, everyone knows I smoke and they have all gotten over it. “like I said it’s going to kill you and I’m not gunna watch that happen.” Was she serious? “you took a drag of it before you even put it out! That’s grounds for disqualification!” “have it your way Mr. Biersack, we shall see who wins this in the end” why must she be so beautiful when she argues?

FF to Music period

Still in Andy’s P.O.V

“Well class I really don’t have anything planned for today so just talk quietly to yourselves, If there are any problems I’ll be in my office.” ‘holy crap I love this teacher!’ I thought to myself. “Hey guys are we having practice tonight?” Jake finally spoke up for the first time today. We all nodded. I decided to write Lynn a note.

Lynn, would you like to come listen to us practice tonight?

I folded up the note and slipped it onto her desk unnoticed or so I thought. Ashley just gave me a weird look and I think he knows what I’m up to. I felt a piece of paper hit me in the face when I wasn’t paying attention. I opened it and it read

“You better not be trying anything funky with my sister dude.”

I wrote back.

“Ash, I kind of want to ask her out, she’s an awesome chick. And if you think about it, I’m not a scumbag like the other guys in school that will only try to get in her pants. But I’m not trying anything yet. I only asked her If she was going to come watch us play tonight that’s all.”

I threw the note back at Ashley waiting for him to read it, when Lynn put our note in front of me.

‘if you want me to I will. Usually it’s Ashley trying to get me to go but I’m intrigued to see what you guys sound like.’

I smiled reading the note. She was going to come listen to us play!

‘awesome, practice is at my house at 6:00 PM text me later and I’ll give you the address.”

That beautiful girl is already flooding my thoughts, I can’t wait to see her tonight.

*Attention my dear loyal readers!

Will Ashley get pissed his sister is coming to practice for Andy, will she really show up? Will CC get mad Andy is making a move before he has the chance to? Hmm…time will tell. It’s kind of hard for me to write in other people’s Point of view, but I’m working on it just for you all!! Vote, comment, let me know what you think!