Chapter 3: Preppy cheerleaders

Walking twards first period sucked, I was looking forward to at least having my brother and De in most of my classes, instead I get them in two and lunch. I get Andy who I don’t know at all in all of my classes, boy I really hope he isn’t a prick once you get to know him. Walking into history already sucked, I noticed this girl Stephanie Gino. I ignored her and went to back of the class put my bag on the floor, put my hood up and layed my head on my arms on the desk. After a few minutes of thinking about nothing specific Andy ripped me from my thoughts. “Lynn, can I ask you something?” there was worry in his voice as he questioned me. Giggling I gave him a smart ass remark “you just did Andy” he rolled his eyes. “Yes you can ask me a question what’s up?” he smiled and sighed in relief. “Why did you get upset when you saw that we have every class together?” I was dumb founded by his question. “Andy it’s not that I am upset that we have every class together I’m upset cause I wanted more classes with my brother and Deshaun. Don’t take it personal.” He smiled at my answer and nodded. “well look at what we have here, looks like the little freak show bitch found herself a boyfriend, but you look like a girl, freak show are you a lesbian?” I heard the voice I was dreading hearing, I already know I’m going to wind up fucking this bitch up by next week. “If I was a lesbian I don’t think your boyfriend wouldn’t be trying to get in my pants as often as he does. I would worry more about yourself and that boyfriend of yours.” I spat back at her. Andy looked at me confused then back to the preppy bitch Stephanie. She scoffed and was surprisingly quick with a comeback “he would never try to get with you, look at you, you’re a freak!” this time it was my turn to laugh. “just keep it in the back of your tiny brain that your boyfriend wants to fuck me and remember what I did to your sister? I can easily do the same to you so shut the fuck up and go choke on a dick bitch.” How I love being mean to the bitches, it’s honestly fun for me! Andy looked at me confused after that “Don’t tell me you’re the girl that fucked up her sister so bad last year she needed to go to the hospital cuz her nose and cheek bone were both shattered.” I sighed and nodded “yours truly Andy, yours truly.” His jaw dropped and I think he was either disgusted or saddened by that. I can’t be sure though. Just when Andy was about to say something the teacher walked in. Mrs. Orbin. She was one of my favorite teachers and she loved me, this years history was going to be easy as pie, we had a mutual understanding for one another, she passes me if I say nothing about her spending more time in class doing her hair and make up than actually teaching us. “now, now class, settle down, we have to take attendance then you can spend the rest of the hour talking” she looked around the room calling everyone’s names. “Ms. Purdy” she looked up to see me and we both smiled “It’s always pleasing to have you in my classes, welcome back” “thank you Mrs. Orbin, nice to have you as a teacher again.”  History flew by and it was time for English.

Sorry it’s so short guys. I’m debating with myself of where I wanna go next with this. Thinking about doing either Andy’s or Ashley’s P.O.V. next. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see happen. Love you all.