Chapter 7: Months have passed with no changes

Andy’s P.O.V

It’s been 3 months since I first met Lynn, she has become my best girl friend but I want it to be so much more than that. I think I’m actually in love with her but I’m afraid of asking her out. What happens if she says no? Would the friendship be ruined? I really need to talk to Ash so I think I’ll just text him.

Andy: Hey man can we talk?

Ash: Yeah, What’s up?

Andy: Don’t kick my ass when I say this but I really like Lynn, Would you be cool if I tried to date her?

Ash: Yeah but if you hurt her I’ll rip your balls off and hang you with them, But I would plan on doing it soon, She doesn’t stay single long, I’m honestly surprised she managed to stay single for this long.

Andy: Thanks man, and you know I won’t hurt her, at least not purposely.

Ash: no prob

This is amazing, he is ok with me trying to date Lynn!! I could jump around right now I’m so happy. Now I just have to figure out the right time to ask her out. Maybe I’ll write a song for her or something. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Right?

Lynn’s P.O.V

It’s been three months since I started hanging out with the guys, I love them all so much they are like a bunch of brothers to me especially Jinxx. I always go to him for advice when I can’t go to Ashley about things.

So it’s Monday and Andy isn’t in school. That’s actually weird, he’s always here or at least texts me when he’s not going to be here so I’m prepared.

I am sitting in Study hall waiting for the bell to ring so I can go to lunch to see the guys, I really hate being alone but I guess I will deal with it.

I was deep in thought and hadn’t noticed that someone came and sat next to me and waited for some kind of reaction out of me. When I finally moved over I saw a guy named Zacky looking at me in the seat right beside the one I’m sitting in.

“Hey Zacky, What’s up?” I questioned starting a small conversation. “Hey Lynn, I was hoping that I could talk to you for a minute if you aren’t busy.” He looked nervous, ‘is he ok?’ “Not busy at all, what can I do ya for?” He shifted in his seat back and forth for a minute. “Well, I was wondering if you aren’t dating Andy if maybe you would be my girlfriend…?” a smile crept on my face, I’ve liked Zacky for two years we always somehow end up having at least one class together every year since second grade. “Well your in luck hun, I’m not dating Andy, and I would love to be your girlfriend.” I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a tight hug and a peck on the cheek. Zacky blushed at that, suppose he wasn’t expecting that. Just then the bell rang for lunch, Zack had the same lunch period as me so he walked me to my usual spot with the guys before he went off with his friends. “I’ll call you after school babe.” He simply stated as he gave me a quick peck on the lips in front of the guys causing me to blush. “Ok, see you later” I turned to look at the guys getting smiles, cheers and a glare from my brother. “Well, well, well look at you, naughty little Lynn!” CC was first to pipe up about this. De cheered, he knew how much I’ve liked Zack for the past years. “I DECLAIR GIRLS NIGHT TONIGHT! I NEED DETAILS AND TONS OF THEM!” He yelled causing me to laugh. “You already know you are getting details silly, When do I ever deprive you of the good details?" He just sat back with a smile on his face and giggled. Yes my best friend giggles leave him alone. After talking to all the guys i looked over at Ashley who was glaring at me "Uh Ash, why are you glaring at me?" i raised one eyebrow in confusion waiting for him to answer me. Instead he grabbed my arm pulling me away from everyone. "Why am i glaring at you?! Are you serious Lynn, You flirt with Andy all the time, give him the impression that you like him then start dating that tart cart over there?! How could you do that to him?!?!" By this point Ashley was yelling at me, I don't get it, Andy hasn't tried to ask me out or anything, I didn't even know he liked me like that. "Ya know what Ashley, Fuck you! It's not my problem now is it?! Andy had his chance and he blew it, i'm not going to wait around forever until he grows the balls to ask me out, Zack finally did so now i'm dating him, if you have a problem with that you can kiss my ass too!" he finally pushed me over the edge to the point i was yelling back at him now.  Ugh I swear he really pisses me off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my loyal readers and not so loyal readers alike!! Well here we are again at the end of another chapter. I hope this one is better than the last for you! i'm trying to update as much as possible. and i'm sorry i suck at my updates! Read, fan, vote, and comment please?! Let me know how i'm doing. (yet again it's been over 4 years since i last wrote a full fan fiction so i'm rusty) Love you all!!! <3