Chapter 5: Conflicts with the best friend.

I'm so beyond sorry I haven't updated lately. Been over exhausted and just can't seem to focus. This is just pretty much a filler chapter until i can get a better one up tomorrow or sunday. Hope you guys like it. Fan vote and reviews are always appreciated. Let me know what you think of it. <3

*Lynn’s P.O.V*

“I can’t believe you are actually going to their band practice” De said shocked when I told him what Andy and I discussed today.  “Trust me, I’m still in shock myself, Ashley has been trying to get me to go for months, I just never wanted to go” I said bluntly thinking if it was a good idea or not.

“Well go get in the shower, I’m doing your hair and makeup and I’m picking out what you are wearing” I hate when he gets like this I’m always afraid he’s going to make me look like a cheap tramp. He’s my best friend though so I guess I have to have some kind of faith in him when it comes to this, he knows I won’t go if I don’t like how I look. “You know the rules, don’t make me look trampy or easy” he rolled his eyes at me as I grabbed my towel walking into the bathroom closing the door behind me. After a long hot shower I got out, dried off my body and towel dried my hair. Before walking out of the bathroom back to my bedroom, I securely wrapped my towel around my body. “So what am I wearing love?” De took this opportunity to flash me a devious smile. He threw me a pair of hot pink and black panties with a matching bra “Well lets’ start with the important stuff, put those on and come sit, hair and makeup first, and I want to hear no complaints about what you’re wearing.” ‘oh god what is he making me wear?!’ I’m scared now. Quickly I put on my bra then panties as instructed and sat down at my vanity in front of my best friend so he could get to work. De straightened my hair making my hair just about perfect. Moving onto my makeup he applied my cover up, dark eyeliner, mascara, then gave me a smoky eye with a natural pink lip gloss. I swear he should do this for a living, I could never make myself look like this, he’s got a talent. “Alright, show me what I’m wearing.” De hesitated for a minute then walked to my closet pulling out a short leather skirt, black rose cut leggings(You know those leggings where they have the design like I guess you could say cut. I hope you know what I mean.) and a black and purple halter top with my black and white converses. My eyes widened as I saw my outfit. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, I’LL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SLUT BEGGING TO GET LAID!!!” I nearly screamed looking at what he had picked out for me. De sighed “you are going to wear it like it or not, if you don’t like it just do it for me. One night is all I ask I promise you will look amazing and nothing like a horny slut trying to get it in.” rolling my eyes I put on the clothes he had picked out for me. “I want a sweatshirt, I’m not walking out of this house without one.” I pouted begging De. “Yes you are and no your not getting one, now march it missy, we have just enough time to get you there before they start” Walking out of my bedroom and house defeated sucked, I wasn’t even able to sneak grabbing a sweatshirt since he walked out on my heals.

After saying our ‘goodbyes’ I slowly made my way to Andy’s house, since it was only a few blocks away I walked. Hesitating a bit I finally found the courage to ring the doorbell, step back and patiently wait for someone to answer the door. After a minute a man stood in the doorway, I could only guess he was Andy’s dad. “Hello Mr. Biersack, my name is Lynn, I’m Ashley’s sister, are the boys still here?” I asked as politely as I could manage. The man at the door opened it more stepping aside. “Yes, yes come on in, I’ve heard a lot about you from my son already, your more beautiful than he described and please, call me Chris” heat rose in my cheeks, andy told his dad about me? “Thank you Chris.” “The guys are in the basement, Go through that door” Chris pointed to the door that I had to go through to get to the band.

Slowly I opened the door and walked down the stairs, the music was loud, they were playing, maybe they won’t notice me. When I reached the bottom step what I didn’t want to happen, happened. The guys looked up at me and all of their mouths dropped.