MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR

I can't even explain how thankful I am for this story and for the positive feedback I have been getting! Seriously you all are amazing! And I am beyond happy with your responses! 

I didn't even like the idea when it first came to my head, when I thought about this story. It sounded stupid and didn't make sense. I didn't want to do a full romantic story about these two, but here we are. It was going to end after the second book, I completely ran out of ideas and had no idea where to take it. But so many people asked for more and I wanted to make that possible.

Now this is the last story, besides possible short story's and prequels that I may come up with just for fun, but as for now this is my ending to this series and I am officially resigning from it. 

I will give anyone full permission to continue this from where it just left off, and I will give anyone permission to use Bria in any series (as long as you give character credit and promise to keep her personality as it is.)

Thank you all for the character submissions! I enjoyed writing them into my story and building a personality off of the bio you all shared with me. It was quite enjoyable, so perhaps I will do it again in future stories.

Bria is by far my favorite OC that I have came up with and done. And of course the Arbiter is my all time favorite Halo character. It was fun to build their story together. This was such a fun, interesting story to write. I enjoyed every second of it and I am glad for the feedback and that you all enjoyed it as well. I'm sad yet relieved that it is over, and I know some of you will be too. 

Of course there will be further editing for grammar and mistakes throughout the story. So as my writing skills grow, the story could change ever so slightly.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Thank you all again so much. I couldn't have done it without the positive comments and, yes, even the critical ones. By the grace of God you've helped me grow and got out of my comfort zone to write this. 

Until next time!