Busted

Slam!

Buck pounded his fist into the table startling Bria.

"Was that necessary?" Bria rubbed the temples on her head.

Bucks stern gaze made her tremble.

"W-what?" She asked. She was obviously frustrated.

"You just killed three men!" He yelled.

"Criminals." She corrected.

"The old you wouldn't touch another human being."

"The old me is dead!" She shouted.

"No. She's still in you." He replied.

She felt offended by that comment.

He pushed himself off the edge of the table and started pacing back and forth making Bria's headache more severe.

"We need to find Arbiter." Buck sighed.

Bria looked at him. "And what is that going to do? He's going to give me a true love's kiss and all will be normal for you?"

Buck could feel the sarcasm.

He turned and looked at her. "You really are a bi-"

"I need to find whoever started up the thing again!" Bria cut him off.

"I think finding your husband is a little more important."

"I don't even know who he is! Why is he so important?"

"I-" Buck paused. He places a couple of fingers on his chin. "I have this feeling. I don't know... we just need to find him." He said.

"No." She replied.

"Bria, you're going to find your husband." Buck leaned on the table again.

"You're not going to treat me like a child. I need to-"

"No!" He pointed a finger in her face. "You will not kill anyone else!" Bria clamped her mouth shut. "That's not your nature, killing, you even kidnapped a freaking Jackal." Buck's eyes went soft. "If the old you figure out you murdered someone, you would be devastated."

Bria's eyes traveled to her lap.

Buck sighed again. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To the place, I thought I would never see again." He replied.

The UNSC.

Buck almost dragged her onto the ship like a little kid. Making Bria furious. He would be lucky if she didn't blow a fuse and tear this place apart.

"I have to fricken find him!" She yelled at Buck, drawing some attention from the crew members.

"And I'm telling you we have to find your husband!" He replied in the same tone. "It's the only way to get your memories back."

"And what if I don't want them? Wouldn't it be better if I didn't remember the hell I've been through?"

He turned and looked her in the eye. "That's not what the old you would've said."

"The old me is dead..." she almost snarled.

Hijiro climbed up to her shoulder and gave Buck a mean look as well.

Buck scoffed and walked away.

"Pathetic..." Bria didn't know what to do. She looked all-around at the different crew members. Perhaps she wanted to remember, maybe...

"Tyra, wait!" Bria heard an Elite speak in Sangheili. It was loud and close, Bria turned to see a female elite marching angrily towards her, another elite trailing behind trying to grab her wrist.

Bria braced herself because it legit looked like this Elite was going to maul her. Hijiro barked at them as well.

She almost relaxed when the Elite stood about 7 feet away from her. But Bria has never seen anything like this Sangheili before. She stood maybe a few inches taller than Bria, her skin was a light gray and her armor was stunning! A beautiful aquamarine color with black-dragon-like designs. Both of her eyes were different colors, one a bright almost glowing green, the next was olive green. But it looked like she was attacked on that eye.

"You're the infamous Bria Vadam?" She spoke.

Bria crossed her arms and looked at her, she also gave Hijiro a piece of meat to calm them down.

"Speak dog!" The Elite spoke in Sangheili.

"And what gives you that authority to speak over me like that?" Bria spoke in the same language.

"Ah, very fluent." She said.

"Can I help you?" Bria questioned.

"No, but it seems we can help you. Tell me, how did you lose your husband?"

"Your guess is as good as mine." Bria pointed to her own head.

"Memory loss."

"Listen, I don't know if you're a secret lover or something of my husbands, but-"

The Elite burst out laughing. "Please! He's not my type." She gets closer to Bria's face. "I just know how deceiving you humans are..."

Bria smiled. "I would get out of my face before things get ugly."

She chuckled again. "I really don't want to help you, but I have respect for my leader, and I would be relieved to see that he's alive."

"I don't even know who you are." Bria replied.

"You can call me Tyra." She said and turned around.

Bria rolled her eyes. Was she seriously okay with working with these guys?

"The Swords of Sangheilios will help you find Arbiter." A random Elite said.

Bria faked a smile. "Great."

(Thank you IceWingLPS for the character submission of Tyra!)