Exploration

Bria sat in a pelican waiting for these people to hurry up so they can supposedly find this lost husband of hers. Bria rolls her eyes as she thinks of it. How could she be in love with a creature? An Elite? An enemy? The last time she remembered humans were very tense with the Sangheili. So they were just all chummy now? There's something off that she couldn't put her finger on.

And why the heck was she listening to this old man? She could be finding the operator of the group she was in. And here she was like a little kid, waiting for the adults to finish talking so they could go to Disney World.

Ugh.

I'm a grown adult!

But no matter how much she ran, they always managed to find her. No matter where she was at.

And that female Elite, Tyra, did not like her at all. Bria wasn't too fond of her either. But chill the freak out!

Tyra glared at her with such intensity. Shouldn't she be paying attention to the super-secret meeting they were having? Did she want to fight?

"Bria!"

Bria jumped at her name being called. She should've sensed the presence but she didn't. Bria looked up to a tall, young-looking Elite. Her brows furrowed.

"Can I help you?" Bria said firmly. He stared at her for a while. A little Grunt accompanied him.

"We apologize for interrupting your judging," he glanced over at Tyra. "I just couldn't believe it when they told me that the famous Bria Vadam was on board."

Bria almost smirked. "In the flesh."

She must've done something that they liked, or her husband was famous. But still, it wouldn't hurt to have fun with it.

She stood to her feet.

"I-I'm Cyva 'Koham. And this is Flas." He gestured to the Unggoy.

"We're brothers!" The Grunt squeaked.

"A-adopted." He corrected. "Obviously."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Cyva and Flas." Bria nodded her head.

"Please call me Cy." If Elites could smile...

"Let's get ready to go." Tyra sauntered over to them. "We're headed to Sangheilios."

"His homeworld. Very smart, Tyra." Cyva fidgeted with his hands. He seemed very nervous.

"Go get your gear." She said to him.

"Yes, ma'am." He walked off.

"He likes her..." Flas whispered to Bria.

"You too Flas!"

Flas yelped and followed after Cyva.

"Where's Hejiro?" Bria only just realized they weren't anywhere near.

"If you don't mind, I wouldn't prefer a rodent chewing important items on my ships." Tyra spoke. "They're staying with your friend this round."

"For your information, they're very intelligent. I'll make sure to bring them next time around." Bria smiled sarcastically.

"Get some gear. You look cold in that skin-tight suit." Tyra ordered.

"How old are you, doll?" Bria asked.

"17."

"So young." Bria walked up to her, got really close to her face. "I don't take orders from you, kid."

Tyra glared daggers at her.

"Respect your elders."

Bria started to walk away.

"I would if there's was anything to respect in that puny head of yours." She snapped back.

Bria grits her teeth and turned around.

"Are we going to have a problem?" Bria crossed her arms.

"We're definitely not going to be friends. If you weren't Thel's wife, I wouldn't even acknowledge your existence." Tyre spoke.

"I don't even want to be here." Bria replied.

"Then leave. I will have no problem finding him without you."

The girls stared daggers at each other for a few more seconds.

"You're lucky." Tyra said and walked away.

Bria scoffed and sat back down.

Somewhere in space...

Thel watched another guard walk by. Surely they saw he was still alive. Why didn't they do anything to him yet? He paced back and forth as the little girl watched him. She was very confused, but she was no longer scared of him.

"You have a wife?" She asked.

"I do." Thel replied.

She hasn't been very talkative until now. Neither has Thel, but he sure did have many questions to ask her.

"Is she pretty?" She asked.

Thel stopped pacing and looked at her. "The most beautiful creature in this galaxy." He says remember her skin, her bright eyes, dark hair, and figure. Gods he missed her...

"Do you have any kids?"

Thel shook his head. "She's human."

"Oooohhhhhh." She still seemed confused.

"What is your name?" He asked her, kneeling down so he was almost at eye level.

"My name is Penny." She smiled. "I like you already. You look mean, but you're really nice. What's your name?"

"I am Thel." He said.

She giggled. "That's a funny name."

"Tell me, Penny, do you know how to get out of here? I need to go home to my beloved."

She looked at the ground and her lips drew a line.

"I might have away."