Prologue

Seraphina's POV

...John... I thought you trusted me...! I trusted you! All my struggles I saw you as a role model and now it seems... 

Not being able to believe that it's John I peek over again but the more I look at Joker the more resemblances of John I see. This can't be possible... 

I... I can't deny this... Unless there is some sort of clone of John I can't... Not believe this... 

In anger, I squint my eyes at him. As his foot laid on Arlo's head. 

You had the power to stop the bullying too... Why would you... Hide... 

I bite my lip trying to surpass so many emotions when I felt some sort of boost in my body I looked around seeing everything turn gray... What is going on...? 

...

...

...

I jump up in bed gripping my blanket. What just happened, how did I end up here?! 

I'm in my dorm... And why do I feel refreshed...? I haven't slept right in days... 

Feeling strange before I noticed something weird about my surroundings, my eyes widen, knowing I don't have an alarm clock I get up out of bed and ran towards Elaine's room knowing she had one, I for one focused on ability activation. 

I slam the door open running in waking up Elaine, I grab her alarm clock falling onto the ground and focused on freezing time... After about 5 minutes in my perspective, the alarm clock hasn't changed... My ability... It's back...! I felt like I was going to cry of happiness.

I look over at Elaine happily to see a confused face not moving an inch... Oh yeah, time is still frozen. 

I unfroze time my excitement still overflowing, I get off the ground jumping up and down hugging the clock as if it was my savior, my hell... it's over... "What are you so excited and can you please put my clock back, I don't want you to break it!" Elaine said shakily obviously scared... 

Why is she scared, as much as she knows I was a cripple? 

Wouldn't she be excited for me...? 

I stare at her with confusion which I think she had mistaken for anger as she gets even more scared When I realized something more... Wasn't my hair different... It looks the same it was like a year ago... 

The same as before I met... John... "Uh..." mumbled before freezing time, I put the clock back down and quickly left Elaine's room and reentered my room and unfroze time... 

If this is what I think it is... I start desperately searching for my phone before opening a drawer and behold an undamaged phone sat there... 

How is it fixed? And it's an older version... I turn it on and started scrolling through it to see it was XXXX... The same year I met John... Did I time travel...? But how... Is that even possible...? 

I bite my lip taking in the situation, I couldn't ask John about why he lied to me, I couldn't get answers... I look back to the date to see today was the day John transfers to Wellston!! What are the chances! 

I drop my phone onto my bed slapping my hands over my eyes... Perfect... Just perfect...

I have so many questions for him but I can't ask him because OF THIS IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION I'VE BEEN PUT IN. 

I remove my hands from my face and grabbed my phone looking at the time to see it was almost time for school. Of course, it was. I could try and reenact everything that has happened before we met but that would also be sacrificing my ability and I don't want to put John through that kind of stress of me being powerless... 

Wait... 

Did he buckle under the stress and blamed the royals...? And... Attacked them... Its a possibility, thinking back when I tried to be perfect...

Oh yeah, I'm in the time where I'm supposed to be perfect too. 

I want to ask him so badly. 

Ugh, I guess I'll just get ready for school and prepare to reorganize it since I'll be leaving my rank... 

This whole thing is just so confusing and is just an outright horrible situation to be in, Curiosity is killing me AND I have to prepare to leave AND deal with Arlo's nagging and manipulation all over again, the timing couldn't have been better. 

...

...

...

Walking into the school through the school gates I saw John weirdly enough without hair gel. (Your welcome)

 I shrug it off and continued walking to the classroom waiting for John to enter when memories start to rush into my head of this day...

Well, I guess we're doing this now... A fresh new start.

(Thank you for reading! Please vote it motivates me! :3 808 Words)