Chapter 21

Ready to say goodbye? Well its time. This will be the last chapter to My Bestfriend and I Love Him

-------------------------------------------------

"Hey honey." My dad greeted.

"Hey daddy." I grinned.

"Why you in Ashers clothes?" Hr asked suspiciously?

"Asher and i got in a food fight so I showered and then realized I didn't have clean clothes." I lied.

"Did you realize that before or after the shower?" He questioned raising his eye brows.

"Before." I laughed.

"Hmph"

"Well Ben is having a get together and Ashley is coming over to get ready so I should be getting dressed." I smiled leaving.

"Just be careful." He said.

"Okay, I always am."

"You know I think its time for the talk." He stated.

"No need for the talk dad. Asher and i aren't having sex." I lied again. No way i will ever admit that.

"But if you decide to..."

"I know i know be safe." I tried not to face him since I was getting uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Good." I then went up to My room to get ready. Ashley should be here any second and Sarah never texted me so I'm assuming she isn't coming.

"Knock knock knock." Ashley said coming into my room. She was in yoga pants and a t-shirt. Wow. She had a make up bag, her dress, and heels in her hands.

"You can set that on my bed." I told her and she did.

We then started getting ready and i didn't talk much and neither did she when we finally put on our dresses I spoke.

"So how's it going with Ben?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"It's great he's really nice." She blushed. What happened to the bitchy Ashley?

"Ya he's is." I agreed.

"I hope you don't mind. I know i act like I don't care but I do." She confessed.

"It's cool. Ben and I weren't meant to ne anyways." I told her.

"Ya, but he's your friend and I'm his girlfriend and i want you to like me." She smiled.

"Why aren't you always like this?" I asked her.

"Because everyone just assumes how I am so they never see the real me. But Ben did." She blushed again. "Plus you were with Asher first so its even." I laughed.

"Asher was always yours to begin with. Your all he talked about. Emma this Emma that. That boy was head over heels for you and didn't even know it." She told me.

"Really?" I smiled

"Really." That made me feel feel more confident in Asher and my relationship.

"Well we better get going before they wonder were we are." I laughed.

"Ya we should." She agreed. Ashley was wearing a blue sequence strappless dress and black heels. I wore a one shoulder dark sequenced dress also with black heels. We looked hot.

A few minutes later we arrived at the party it was at full swing.

"Let's partyl!" Ashley cheered.

"Let's" I laughed we walked inside and decided to grab a beer and then look for our guys. We split up making it easier.

"Yo yo look who it is?" Josh smiled dancing towards me.

"Hey josh, have you seen Asher?" I smiled.

"He's probably playing pool in the basement." He told me. Why would he be down there?

I walked towards the stairs that lead to the basement. I then walked in to see my Asher playing alone.

"What you doing down here alone babe?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you I didn't want to start partying with out you." He said giving me a soft peck on my lips.

"Aren't you the sweetest." I grinned going in for another kiss.

"Let's go party our asses off." He said. I laughed and agreed. We then went back to the dance floor where Ben and Ashley were dancing and we joined them.

"Let's get wasty pants." Ashley giggled.

"Let's." I laughed we all cheered and drank our beers and danced our butts of like the night was our last. I turned around and faced Asher still dancing.

"I Love you Asher."

"As I Love you." I danced and drank the rest of the night in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Well that's it you guys. Thanks so much for the votes the comments and all the fans!