Chapter 3

Comment and cote I hope you guys enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

I woke up with a crazy head ach. My head kept throbbing. I sit up and realize I have no clothes on! What hell. I the bed sheet and cover up, this isn't my room. I felt something twitch by my leg, and gasped.

Asher what's he doing here. I then realize his also naked. Oh my god I'm naked he's naked! What happened last night?

"Ash." I shook him.

"Five more minutes mom." He murmured into the pillow.

"Wake up Asher!" I shook him harder.

"I'm up I'm up." He then turned to face me, and grinned.

"Asher what happened last night?" I looked him straight in the eye.

"What do you mean?" His looked confused.

"Asher I think we had sex!" I began crying, I was a virgin o wasn't suppose to lose it to a drunken night.

"I'm so sorry, Em, I'm sorry I know your virginity meant a lot to you." He hugged me while rubbing his arm up and down to soothe me.

"I don't even remember, ash." I cried.

"I'm sorry how bout we forget it happened." He said while cupping my face.

I nodded not being able to talk, and then pulled away.

"I need to get dress and get home." I croaked. I kept the bed sheet close and got off the bed and grabbed my dress, and i remembered now. Memories from last night started rushing in to my mind.

It was amazing, I touched my lips remembering the every kiss the was planted. Asher was amazing, even though we were drunk he was careful. He was gentle with my every need.

As I started putting on each thing I started to remember more and more. Once I got my dress on I looked at Asher who was only in his jeans with his head over his shirt. No I see what the girls drool over. The knob turned and someone walked in.

"My parents are home in two hours so you guys need to go." Ben said."wait did you two, you know, have sex?" He pointed between Asher and i.

"No!" Asher and i said in unison.

Nobody can know what happened.

"Alright, well just hurry up." He knew we were lieing but didn't pry.

Ben then left and i turned to face Asher.

"I remember." I whispered with a small smile. He walked over to me and gave me a bear hug.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could say.

"It's fine now, we were both drunk, I'm glad it was you and not someone else." I told him.

"Your right but I still took advantage of you."

"Asher I'm serious It's okay." I cupped his face and then dropping my hand to his shoulder and down his chest.

"Like what you?" He joked. Hell ya I did.

"Pshh you wish bud." We were some what back to normal.

"What time are you suppose to be home?" He said while grabbing his keys.

"I told my dad a little past 1." I checked my phone. 11:44am. I had time.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" He asked while we went down the stairs.

"Ya sure, but can we get some Advil or something for my head." My head seemed to throb more and more.

"Ya i have some in the car....Ben were leaving." Yelled out the last part.