Chapter 15

Hope you guys enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Asher took my home that day since Ben was the one who took me to school, and I was definatly not going home with him.

"So where do you wanna go Friday night?" Asher asked me when we reached my house.

"Don't you want to make it a surprise?" I asked. Personable I hate when guys say its a surprise.

"That's what guys say when they are either coming up with it last minute, or its not that good to meantion before hand." He explained making me laugh.

"Ya so you wanna come in?"

"I have practice, otherwise i would."

"I hope I didn't make you late." I didn't want the coach to hate me if I was Ashers girlfriend.

"Most of the guys are just not starting to change in to practice uniforms, so I have a enough time."

"Okay then, I will see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." He didn't kiss me so I got out of the car and smiled while he drove away. I then walked into my house. I called out for my dad, but no reply. I was hoping he would be home. Now I'm stuck home bored with nothing to do. My phone started ringing so I quickly answered it hoping it was Asher.

"Hey Emma." It was Sarah.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing, did you need something?" I wasn't much on talking on the phone. I was more of a texter, yet I didn't really text that much either.

"Ya i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"Um sure. What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"We could go to the park and hang out or something." Somethings proably wrong. Sarah and I aren't that close that we would hang out.

"Okay what time?"

"Now, if you can."

"Sure see you then." I changed into a t-shirt, flip flopes, and some shorts. I grabbed my car keys and left. When i reachd the park I looked around to see if i could find her. There, I spotted her sitting on a bench. I parked my car and walked toward her.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." she repiled. " I saw the whole thing at lunch with Ben." She added.

"Oh, ya well things happen."

"I'm sorry. You and Ben looked cute together." I didn't say anything so she kept talking. "So I'm assuming you guys broke up." I nodded. "Good for you, then." I really didnt see the point of her wanting to hang out other then hounding me with questions.

"So what did you need exactly?" ? I asked her. i didn't like it when people were being around the bush about things.

"Well everyone knows your only other friend is Asher, so that means you don't have any girls to talk to about the break up."

"Ya, your right I don't have any other friends."

"So we talk sometimes in class and stuff. If you wanted to be better friends we can. You can trust me. I'm not like other girls who talk to you just because of Asher. You know that, right?"

"Ya i know you don't." Maybe a girlfriend wouldn't be too bad. I always girls at school and some are so close they are practically sister. I sometimes wished I had that.

"So what do you say?"

"I guess so." She smiled to my answer.

"Good, well thats pretty much why I called you here. So do you want to talk about it? the Ben thing?" Did I? I don't even know so I told her.

"Ya, I can't believe he cheated on me. I remember her first day she was hitting on Ben, but I trusted him."

"That's guys for you."

"Well not all guys are like that. Asher isn't, he maybe sometimes to girls."

"I know you guys are good friends, but there's a world outside of Asher you know. You guys were joined up at the hip before Ben." That was true we were always together, not we really are together together.

"He gets me you know."

"I know you guys are just friends, but do you guys ever like hook up?"

"No we are just friends." I lied. I wasn't sure if Asher wanted people to know about us yet.

"I wouldn't be able to be friends with him like that." She laughed.

"Why, not?" Asher was a nice guy.

"First of all he's hott, second all the girls hating you and using you, and third he's hott." WE both laughed.

"I know, but we grew up together. I can't just leave him because of some jealous girls." That would be stupid if I stopped beng friends with him for that. Asher needs someone like me, someone who isnt a slut like half the girls at school. Someone who's there to keep his ego down and not letting everything get to his head.

"Your right. Well I gotta go, but if you ever need to talk just call or text me." She said.

"Sure will. You need a ride home?" I asked.

"No Iive just down the street. thanks anyways, bye." She waved and walked away. I smiled the whole way back home. I have a friend other then Asher and the guys. A real friend I can talk to about stuff I can't talk to the guys about.

It was lunch and Asher and I sat with the guys like usual. Ben was there too but didnt talk. Some of the guys at the table didnt talk to him cause they thought what he did to me was wrong.

"So who you going after next, Em." Josh asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your single now."

"Ya, but I have been single before."

"I know Jared has a thing for you." he smirked.

"Shut up man." Jared hit Josh in the back of the hea. I felt Ashers hand on my knee under the table. I looked at him and smiled.

"Or you and Asher can go back to flirting all the time and denying you like each other." Josh suggested. That kid maybe isn't bright, but he caught on things others didn't.

"Right." Asher laughed. He then kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him a little surprised. Then I remebered that was how we acted before.

"Ya go back to that, wasn't it just amazing." Ben said sarcastically. I glared aat him.

"Eat your food and....and shut up." Josh said.

"Nice come back man." Ben smirked.

"Get over yourself." I glared. He then got up and walked around the table until he was behind me causing Asher to stiffen.

"Don't act like ths is all my fault." he whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

"Really? Then who's is it." I didn't bother whispering back and turned to face him.

"I doubt you wanna talk about our situation in front of everyone." That shut me up. If everyone knew we weren't really dating and it was only to make Asher jealous things wounldn't be pretty. "That's what I thought. I will call you later." He smirked and left.

"What was he talking about?" Asher asked.

"I don't know." I lied. I was now dreading talking to Ben again. he had now leverage over me that can break Asher and me before we could even start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay hope you guys liked this one. She has a friend!! lol. Drama Drama coming up. This story aint finishing yet. 20 votes for next chapter. Short Chapter I know sorry.