Chapter 16

Early update. It's kinda short since it was written at 4am lol. Hope you guys like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't see Ben the rest of the day. Asher walked me to all my classes. You would think people would notice. I guess they are tired of asking 'are you guys going out' and getting a glare with a no.

I drove myself home since Asher didn't puck me up. He over slept or something. My dad was home. He was past out on the couch. He's been working a lot lately.

I walked over to him and shook him a little.

"Dad." I whispered.

"What?" He groaned.

"Your gonna mess up your back sleeping on the couch." I told him.

"Ya ya." He closed his eyes again and went back to sleep. I laughed and kissed his forehead. My dad sometimes.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I need to get a life, I don't really do much. When's the next party? Whatever, I then went to my room and changed into some comfy clothes and started doing some homework while listening to music. History homework, the worst. After I was halfway through it my phone then started ringing. I checked it. Ben.

"Hi." I said.

"We should talk." He stated.

"Then talk." I put him on speaker and went back to my homework. Homework is so lame. I closed my history book.

"I don't think you should have acted the way you did about the cheating."

"How was I suppose to act you were suppose to be my boyfriend." I nearly shouted.

"Ya I know and I'm sorry. I can't take back what I did. I hope we can be friends though."

"Friends, just like that. You expect me to just except you lame apology. Ben you were my friend. You lied to me."

"I didn't lie I just didn't tell you."

"Sure." I just wanted this conversation over already.

"So you and Asher together now?" He asked.

"Ya so."

"Well, I'm just warning you, I heard Libby and some girls trying to get Asher back. So watch out." Are you kidding me. Didn't she like hate Asher for that whole thing in the cafeteria. Gosh some girls are dumb.

"Why does she want him anyways?" I questioned.

"She wants to claim what's hers. She doesn't really want him she just wants to prove to Ashley she can have him if she wants." He explained.

"How do you know all of this?"

"Girls talk like I said I overheard."

"Okay thanks for warning me I guess, but I doubt Asher wouldn't do anything." I hoped not. I mean Libby was really pretty, but he never really liked her, right?

"You never know. You didn't think I would and I did. Boys are unpredictable. Anyways I gotta go."

"K later." I hung up. The rest of the night I thought of Libby and Asher. Wait did Ashley still want him after being with Ben? I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Ben was right. When I got to school I saw Libby arm looped around Asher. She was smirking at the envious girls. He grabbed her arm and removed it. He said something that made her pout.

She then put her hand on his chest and whispered in his ear. Asher shook his head and stepped away from her. She glared and stomped off.

I doubt she will give up that easy. Asher then turned around and saw me. He grinned and we walked towards each other. He gave me a hug.

"Hey babe." He smiled kissing my lips lightly.

"Hey, what was that about?" I questioned while he went to grab my hand.

"Nothing important." He shrugged. He was right, it didn't look like anything was happening other than her trying to get at him.

He walked me to class and said he would see me later. Luckily today in our math class Weiss a free period. So that meant Asher and I could talk instead of passing notes.

"So I was thinking we could go to the beach Friday night." We were talking about our date that was coming up.

"What would we do?"

"Night swimming, it will be cold. I will bring blankets. We could make smores if you want." He suggested. I loved smores. They are like my favorite.

"That sounds good I'm excited." I grinned.

"Good, if you didn't want to go we could always go to dinner."

"I like the beach idea." I only been to the beach at night once, but i didn't swim. It was when I was 8 and I had to go back to get my jacket I forgot from earlier.

"Me too." We talked more about what to bring and stuff. That's all I could think about until lunch was are date. I just was so excited.

"I think Ashley's sitting with Ben." Asher whispered to me. I looked at our table that we were walking to. Asher was right. She was practically in Ben's lap.

"Hey guys!" I chirped when I got to the table. They greeted back and we started talking.

"So Emma, I hope me being with Ben doesn't upset you." Ashley said fake sincere. I could see that she was trying to annoy me. What have I ever done to her.

"No, it's fine. I meant it when I said you could have him." I smiled. She frowned a bit and then went back to Ben.

"You over Ben, then." Asher whispered to me. I turned to him and cupped one side if his face.

"I wouldn't be with you if I still had feelings for Ben. Don't worry." I then kissed him.

I then realized what I was doing. I was kissing Asher in front of the guys. I quickly pulled away to look at them. The were all wide eyed.

"What was that?" Josh asked suspiciously.

"Um he had something on his lip." I said trying to lie, but failed.

"Right." He laughed. The others did too and no one else said anything about the kiss. I looked at Asher and he was smirking.

The day turned out pretty good. Ashley nor Libby bugged me. Thank god for that. I didn't see Libby try and get Asher again. Maybe Ben heard wrong.Athens she has given up.

When I got home I was excited. Asher was coming over to hang out and my dad wouldn't be home. For some reason he didn't have practice. I think there game was cancelled or something so the coach gave them the week off.

I soon as I set my stuff down in my room there was a knock at the door. Ashers here! I skipped to the door and opened it. It wasn't Asher. It was Libby. I should have known, this day was too good to be true.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh Libby, what does she want? Is Ashley and Ben really together? Where's Asher he should have been there by now? 20 votes or 15comments from different people. I know you can do it fans.