Chapter 12

Jade's POV
***************

A few days passed since the date with Antonio. I was surprised when I heard nothing of Nick, not that I was looking to hear something.

It's finally the twins 10 month birthday. Lily and I made alot of plans for them. My parents decided to fly out to come for their birthday after a long talk, mostly us crying though.

"My babies are getting older" I said while getting them dressed. Lily came up behind me taking pictures to add to there baby book.

"Awww... Don't cry love" I know but soon they will be walking since they started crawling.

I sighed at her words and we both took a twin downstairs where everyone was waiting.

"My grandbabies" my mom squealed coming over to us with my dad in tow.
"They look like him alot". She held me in her embrace while rubbing my back.

"Dad" I gave him a kiss and a hug.

"I know. But they are mommy's girls" I laughed. I went to greet my friends and employees from the restaurant.

"Welcome everybody!" I squealed. "Since we are all here let's get this show on the road".

I heard someone clear your throat behind me. I turned around to see Antonio and Bre.

"Am so glad you made it" I said as he pulled me into a hug. He slid his hands down to my butt .

"Nope guys let's keep it PG in here" Lily said as she pulled me back from a smiling Antonio.

I look and saw everyone staring at me which caused my cheeks to redden. Antonio noticed this a smirked and my heart skipped a beat.

"I didn't even get to hug Bre yet" I mumbled while getting dragged away.

"And whose fault is that exactly?" Lily ask giving me a knowing look.

The party was in full swing, the twins were in a small cockpit drooling over the shapes.

The door bell rang and I was standing to get it when Lily head for it. I sat back down watching all the other kids playing.

"They're getting big huh" I turned to see Antonio looking at me.

"Ye---" I was interrupted by my one and only ex and his wife or fiance.

"My invitation might have gotten lost because I didn't get it. Thanks to the paparazzi's that are outside I got to know of the party".

"What are you doing here... Nick?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"We just came to see how this things going" Sharon piped up. "And by the looks of it it's kinda lame".

"So it's my daughters 10 months birthday and I demand to see them".

"No" I said while the guest head to the back to give us privacy.

The room only had a few people my parents, Lily, Antonio, Nick and his fiance.

"What do you mean by no?" He asked stepping forward.

"Boy how many things can no mean" my mom said rolling her eyes.

"No as in you cannot see them" I said crossing my arms. "How dare you come into my home and demand things from me?" I ask stepping up to him. "you even have the audacity to come and ruin your "daughters" birthday. You are such an attention seeker".

"Stop being a dramatic bitch" Sharon rolled her eyes and thats when I lost it. I tackled her to the floor while Antonio hold my waist trying to pull me back.

"Let me go" she kept screaming which only made me hold her tighter. I started beating, slapping her. We started rolling around until they finally pulled us off.

"What were you thinking? Nick screamed at me. "We need to go to the hospital. What if something happened to our baby?"

"Our what" Sharon asked looking confused before a look of realisation came on her face.

She did a dramatic fall and started crying while looking at me with slight smirk.

"Now look whose being a dramatic bitch" I headed for the stairs not before being stopped by Nick.

"Here" he handed me an envelope with a court signature stamped. "See you in court," he spat and I stared at him with a look showing him I did not care.

Going to my room, I grabbed my clothes and went to my bathroom so I could take a well needed bath. I turned the hot water on and poured some epsom salt into the tub. While the water was running, I went downstairs to grab the wine bottle and a glass.

After having such a long day, I needed some time for myself. Lily would watch the babies while I took a minute to rejuvenate.

The only thing I could think about was the fact that Nick ruined his own kids party. They may not know what was happening but I did and that's something I will hold against him.

I removed my clothes piece by piece before stepping into the bathtub. I slid down so my body would be covered from my breast down. The bubbles surrounded me and I poured myself some drink.

I closed my eyes, while taking deep breaths. I sat in my own silence reminiscing about my life before all this happened. I was happy, we were both happy. But Amanda did not want to see her supposedly best friend happy.

After a few minutes of sitting there, I stood up and unplugged the plug so all the water would run out. I moved to the shower, grabbing a clean bath rag and adding some sweet scented body wash. I lathered it all over my body before using my loofah to exfoliate my body.

When I was done I moved to my room where I applied lotion to my body and my nightwear. I moved to sit in the middle of my bed and turned on something to watch. Soon Lily brought both girls to me and we cuddled together before they fell asleep.

I soon fell asleep after them after the exhausting day that I had.