Epilogue (M)

Previously

"Evet", she said, before closing the distance and crushing her lips to his.

------------------------------------------

The concert had started and they settled in their seats holding hands. Sanem had such a happy smile on her face, and she kept looking at him lovingly from time to time, that it filled Can's heart.

"Oh", he whispered to her. "I forgot to tell you. Remember that house I showed you last month. They one we used to live in when Emre and I were young? I asked my dad if I could fix it up."

"That's nice", she said, only half paying attention. Ufuk Beydemir was singing Ay Tenli Kadin on the stage and it was her most favorite song.

"Sanem", he held her chin gently and turned her to face him, " for us. Fix it up for us, I mean". He said softly.

Sanem eyes filled instantly. She loved that house - the sights, the sounds, the memories it held. And to think he had planned it so far out! It was more proof that he was willing to put roots down. "Yaaa Caaaan", she cried out, before covering her mouth because of where they were.

She stood up then and held out her hand, "Come on".

He looked confused but he took it anyway. "Where are we going?"

"Home", she replied decisively.

"But,...he's your favorite singer, he's singing your favorite song! You love him!", he protested on her behalf.

She reached down and kissed him sweetly, "Serseri, I love you more".

When they reached the farmhouse, she pulled him into her room, closed the door behind her, leaned against it, one foot up against the door, and beckoned him with her finger.

His face broke out into a wide grin. As he walked towards her, she slowly pulled the straps of her white dress off her shoulders.

The sexy side of Sanem! He never knew how much he wanted to see it until this very moment.

"Are you coming onto me, bebek?", he asked teasingly, as he stood before her, nose to nose, his eyes dark with passion, his body just barely touching her.

She released the pin that held her hair, letting it fall in waves around her shoulders. "Is it working?", she asked, an endearing mix of sexy and shy.

He cupped her bottom, lifting her off the floor, and pulled her flush against his hardness. "Definitely", he said his voice deep and gravelly.

This was the first time she had initiated intimacy in these last two months. It tugged at his heartstrings that she finally felt confident enough, secure enough, to take the lead.

Their clothes came off in rapid succession. He lifted her higher and she wrapped her legs around him. He held her up against the door as he entered her, his need for her fierce and unrestrained. She matched him thrust for thrust, her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers gripping his hair, letting him take all of her weight. She called out his name as he hit her sweet spot, their new position pleasuring her in new ways. "More Can", she gasped, and he thrust harder, faster, until they both shuddered in release. Her legs felt like jelly - she had never experienced a rush like that, and it left her weak and wanting more. She clung onto to him, letting him carry her back to the bed.

He set her down lovingly, before disappearing for a minute to clean up, and returning with a wash cloth for her. He lay down beside her and pulled her into him. She lay her head on his chest and sighed deeply in satisfaction. He buried his nose in her hair and kissed the top of her head tenderly, then tilted her chin up so he could look at her.