"DO IT!" The voice snapped making Aurora jump back frightened and surprised at the sudden outburst.

"We know that you're with an authoritative figure, just give him a call to tell him that you're fine." The voice said softer and closer to her ear making her gasp and choke on a couple of sobs that she was holding back. "Now..." the voice continued, pulling away to look at the phone in his hands as he pressed  Nick's contact and put it up to her ear when it started to ring. "...Tell him everything's fine."

"Nick..." Aurora started, glad that he picked up, but trying not to break down at the worrisome tone in his voice. "I'm fine, I have a Class Seminar for a few days so I won't be around, please be safe...I love you." Aurora said, her voice cracking slightly in the end before the man pulled the phone away and ended the call, allowing her to fully break down in tears and sobs.

"Now that wasn't so bad" the guy said with a smirk before turning to leave, turning the lights off to leave her alone in the dark and secluded room.

------------

"Aurora?, Aurora!, Ari!" Nick said repeatedly and frantic like after hearing her voice crack and the call just end.

"What's wrong Nick?" McGee asked.

"Ellie, pull up everything on Aurora" Nick said, pacing back and forth in the squad room as his eyes stayed trained on the monitor at all times. "Pull up my last call with Aurora and the note from Sergeant Major Kenny Majors." He said to McGee who did just that.

"Nick, what's wrong?" Ellie asked as she pulled up Aurora's files like he asked.

"Pull up the kid's file that you found within Aurora's." Nick said firmly as Ellie did as he said. "Now pull up Sergeant Major's photo." He said.

"Torres, what is this about?" Gibbs asked as he walked to his desk before looking at the monitor.

"Aurora and our Victim had a child almost ten years ago." Bishop said seeing the resemblance in the three photos on the screen.

"And Aurora was recently taken by our killer." Nick said with a slight huff at the end.

------------

"What do you want from me?" Aurora asked, not trusting the man who was currently sitting in front of her.

"You know what I want Hun." The guy said making her frown a bit more. "What's the last thing you remember from the day of February 14th, 2009?" He asked.

"Valentine's Day from Ten years ago?" Aurora asked incredulously before trying to think back. "I was Nineteen years old and spent the day at home watching Hallmark Movies and eating candy." She said.

"No, you were in a car." The guy said calmly. "You had a child who died in the car." He added.

"No, that's not even close, nor is it funny" Aurora said, eyeing the guy, quite taken aback.

"I'm not lying sweetheart, you had a whole life before this one, nobody but me remembers it and I want to return the favor." He said as he stood up. "I never meant any harm on you or your child, it was Sergeant Major Kenny Majors who I wanted to hurt...But you got in that car...and..." The guy continued, starting to break down as he grabbed his gun.

"No, please, no, d-don't do this" Aurora pleaded, her eyes widened at the sight at him aiming his gun right at her head.

"I'm sorry, but I know that that child was mine, not his and you still went to him!" The guy ranted, getting both pissed and upset even more at the memory.

"NO!" Aurora yelled when he cocked back the gun and got ready to shoot before the doors were kicked in and NCIS ran in to get Aurora and the guy.

"Stark Clarkson, you are under arrest for the murder of Sergeant Major Kenny Majors, Benjamin Moore Majors and the kidnap and potential murder of Aurora Greyson." Gibbs said as he put the handcuffs on the male and lead him out with the others.

"Nick!" Aurora gasped, standing up and wrapping her arms around him when he helped her up and released her from her restraints.

"That's it, we'll have to keep a bell on you" Nick joked with a light chuckle as he held Aurora close to him, relaxing a bit with her in his arms.