Nineteen

[Third Person]

A smile spread across Dong Soo's lips, "Come on Jimin... what are you waiting for?"

Jimin watched as Dong Soo held onto his leg, he tightened the piece of clothing around his leg tighter. Dong Soo winced and looked back up at them, "What the hell are you waiting for?! You're not going to kill me? You have a perfect opportunity right now to kill me and you're going to let it slide by?!"

Jimin didn't show any emotion in his face. Jimin felt his hands getting sticky from Taemin's blood, he looked over at Yoongi and Jungkook. Yoongi looked at Jimin and saw all the blood on him, "Jimin... should I-"

"Dong Soo you really piss me off... but I don't think I could ever kill you and be satisfied with just that. You do all this stuff to Yoongi, my friends, my family, and me, but all you get is a fast death?"

Jimin crouched down and glared at Dong Soo, "You know I wonder what would happen if I did this."

Jimin stood up and set his foot on Dong Soo's leg, "Don't you fucking dare Park Jimin!"

Jimin shrugged and lifted his foot up and stomped his foot on Dong Soo's leg. He looked down at Dong Soo, seeing him yelling and squirming around to lift Jimin's leg up.

Jimin felt Yoongi place a hand on his shoulder, he looked back and saw Yoongi shake his head. Jimin lifted his foot but this time he didn't stomp on Dong Soo's leg.

Dong Soo looked up at Jimin with a hard stare, "You think I'm the fucked up one, look at you," Dong Soo looked back down but he chuckled, "keep it up and maybe you'll turn just as crazy as me then..."

Jimin grabbed Dong Soo's shirt and pulled him towards himself, "I'm never going to turn into someone like you! You deserve what you're going to get and I will never let myself go so low to be like you!"

Jimin punched Dong Soo and shoved him to the ground. Dong Soo lifted himself up with his arm, and propped himself on the floor with his elbow.

Dong Soo coughed up blood, he spit it to the side and wiped his mouth with the back of his palm. Dong Soo looked up at Jimin, "You say that... but you already killed my brother."

Jimin turned around and saw Chang Soo's lifeless body laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Jimin looked back at Dong Soo, "He had to die... he killed Taemin just because he wanted to... Taemin didn't do anything and he sure as hell didnt deserve to die."

Dong Soo laughed, "Taemin wouldn't be dead, you know it's all your fault. I'm happy I made Chang Soo kill Taemin, it took a bit of convincing but I knew the hate was still there."

Jimin turned to Yoongi and looked at him with teary eyes. He tried his vest to ignore Dong Soo's comments,"What do we do with Taemin's body... I don't want it to stay here in this-"

"I'm already taking care of it Jimin, don't worry."

Jimin looked over at Jungkook, he was typing away on his phone. Jimin faced Yoongi again and looked at Dong Soo, "What about him? Throw him off of the roof to see if he survives?"

Yoongi shaked his head and looked at him, Yoongi placed his hand on his  chin and thought to himself, "Maybe try to see how far he can get on his legs while we try to run him over."

Dong Soo pushed himself towards the wall, "W-what the hell?! D-don't you dare come near me you psychos!"

Jimin and Yoongi walked over to Dong Soo, Yoongi checked his gun and stood in front of him.

"Maybe we should just make it simple, shoot him everywhere but not the major organs to make him suffer. How does that sound Jimin?"

Yoongi aimed his gun at Dong Soo, making sure not to miss. Dong Soo held his hands in front of him and hid away, "P-Please! D-don't do this!"