Eight

[Third Person]

Jimin didn't know how to respond, he didn't remember anything and he wouldn't be lying if he said he didnt know.

Jimin cleared his throat, "I don't remember... why do you ask?"

Jimin heard Jay shuffling through stuff, "Your wallet is over here and money is on the floor and in the covers with your cards. Plus the covers..."

Jimin slapped his forehead, he remembered what him and Jay were doing. He recalled himself throwing money at Jay for stripping off and then leading on to them making out aggressively.

Jimin walked over to his bed and sat down, "Oh yeah..."

"Do you remember anything?"

Jimin ruffled his hair, "N-not really... I'll go to pick up my wallet and stuff then..."

"Alright I'll pick up everything to hand to you, see ya."

Jimin hanged up and fell back on the bed, he picked up his pillow and covered his face as he gave a deep sigh.

×

Jimin dragged his feet as he approached Jay's front door, he inhaled deeply and knocked on the door.

Jimin heard shuffling in the house and finally heard the front door open and saw Jay, "Hey, here's your wallet."

Jimin took his wallet and smiled awkwardly as he hit his wallet to his palm, "Thanks... sorry for all the trouble."

Jay shaked his head and leaned on the doorframe, "No trouble at all, except that wallet holds a lot of damn money."

Jimin chuckled, "Yeah it does... well I better get going, thank you again."

Jay gave a small wave, "Don't mention it, see you later."

Jimin turned around but heard Jay behind him, "Oh yeah thanks for a good night! I remembered everything that happened!"

Jimin felt his face flush red, he turned around but saw Jay closing the door. Jimin sighed and turned around and bumped into someone, "What did you two do last night?"

"T-Taemin! Hey... um just had some drinks at his place..."

Jimin forgot that Taemin lived around here too, he didn't even realize when he was walking down the neighborhood. Jimin didn't know why he felt guilty especially when he didn't want to like Taemin in the first place.

"Right... want to join me at a restaurant with a couple of my friends?"

Jimin shrugged, "I guess... I really don't have anything to do."

Taemin smiled and walked towards his car as he checked his watch, "Well let's hurry I'm suppose to be there in a minute."

Jimin nodded and jogged towards his car to get in.

×

Jimin stepped outside the car and closed the door as he looked up at the restaurant. He never seen the remodeling of the restaurant, it amazed him at how much it changed. He knew Jin and Jungkook were happy with the outcome, he saw a long line outside as well.

"Come on Jimin, we already had reservations. We can just add you, I'm sure they won't mind."

Jimin followed behind Taemin and squeezed through numerous people thinking they were cutting in line. They finally made their way to their table and sat down.