Seventeen

[Third Person]

Yoongi kept his gun aimed at the person, even though they held their hands up, he didn't dare take his aim off of him.

"I should have figured it was you."

The man chuckled, "I don't see how you didn't find out sooner. You had the wonderful plan to use me to get Jimin back, yet you didn't know that if you tried taking Jimin it would hurt someone."

"I didn't take Jimin away from him, he broke up with him-"

He chuckled and walked towards the desk, "You see, I knew you were listening to my conversation on the phone with Taemin. I knew you would tell Jimin right away when you heard Taemin put a tracker in his phone, it was easy."

Yoongi gulped and moved to the side a bit, "So you planned it all just like him, but how? It doesn't make sense Chang Soo..."

Chang Soo titled his head, "What do you mean it doesn't make sense? You mean to tell me you have no idea..." he laughed to himself and looked at Yoongi dead in his face, "me and Dong Soo are brothers, and you had no idea. I'm starting to worry about how much you don't know for once instead of how much you know."

"The both of you are just alike I-"

"Me and him are nothing alike... I hate being compared to him. Everyone loved him and not me..."

Yoongi sighed, "I can sorta relate to that because of my mother... but if you're nothing like him why did you purposely let me know about Taemin if you knew I would tell Jimin?"

He walked towards Yoongi and crossed his arms, "You don't understand anything. That bitch deserves what he's getting, he did all that horrible stuff to Jimin and it pisses me off."

Yoongi took his aim off of Chang Soo and looked over at the window, "Do you even realise your brother was the one that was behind it all? He's the one who had that plan in the first place?"

Chang Soo laughed, "Oh but Taemin could have told him no, but no he couldn't let you have Jimin."

He stood inches away from Yoongi and pulled out a knife. Yoongi looked down and reached for his gun, but Chang Soo grabbed his wrist and held onto it tightly.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but look at this knife or your gun. Wouldnt you just want to torture Taemin for all of those things he's done to you and Jimin? All the hell you two went through?"

Yoongi shoved Chang Soo away from him, "You say you're nothing like him but you are. Do you even hear yourself? Your whole family is just crazy!"

Chang Soo turned around and looked out the window, "If I'm so crazy, how about I tell Dong Soo to kill Taemin right now. So you can hear his screams, and watch him suffer."

Yoongi looked around the room and sighed, "Chang Soo what the hell happened to you... no matter how many times you deny it, you're acting just like him..."

Chang Soo slammed his fist on the desk nearby, "You know? You're really pissing me off Yoongi, I don't want to kill anyone but if I had to it would be you."

Yoongi pointed his gun back at Chang Soo and chuckled, "You wouldn't dare, I would kill you with one bullet."

Yoongi backed up and moved to his right, he looked at the desk and looked at the papers on it. He saw multiple papers that had information about Taemin. There was tons of pictures of him that were taken secretly, and many had Jimin in them.