[Third Person]

Jimin felt his chest rise faster by the second, he felt his head feel like it was getting smashed in between someones hands.

He couldn't get the words out, only short breaths. He shaked his head and grabbed Yoongi's hand and clutched onto it tightly, fearing Yoongi really was slipping right through his fingertips.

Yoongi pulled his hand back, he heard the priest near him ask in confusion.

"Do you two need a minute?"

Yoongi smiled through the pain and shaked his head as he turned to the crowd, "No... I made my decision... I do not want to marry Park Jimin."

Jimin fell down to the ground and cried to himself and hit the ground with his fist. He looked up at Yoongi and felt his chest tighten.

"W-what the hell was all the t-trouble for?! The damn p-pain we went through?! Am I not good enough for you, damn it!"

Yoongi bowed down and walked down the aisle without looking back. Jimin cried into the floor and felt humiliated, he never expected Yoongi to be the one to say no.

Yoongi walked through the crowd but felt a hand grab onto his arm, he turned around and saw Namjoon looking at him furiously.

Yoongi snatched his arm away and quickly ran away. Namjoon chased after him, while Jin went to Jimin.

Jin quickly went to Jimin and embraced him. He felt Jimin cling onto him and cry loudly into his chest, Jin caressed Jimin and whisper to him softly.

"Don't cry... everything is going to be alright."

Jin stood up with Jimin, but faced him away from the crowd. Jin raised his hand and spoke loudly, "I apologize but this wedding is canceled, please leave the church."

Jin felt Jimin cry harder after he said the word 'wedding.' It pained Jin and he didn't understand why Yoongi would do such a thing.

Jin held onto Jimin as they made their way to the back.

×

Namjoon ran faster towards Yoongi and eventually caught up with him. He pulled Yoongi back forcefully and grabbed onto his collar.

"What the hell was that about Min Yoongi?! Did you do this stupid act to humiliate him?!"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon shocked, hearing his full name come from Namjoon was a surprise. Yoongi quickly turned that surprised expression to a stern one.

Yoongi pushed Namjoon away and yelled harshly, "Do you think I would have wanted to do that in front of a lot of people?! Do you really think that I find joy in seeing him in pain?!"

Namjoon tightened his grip on Yoongi's collar and leaned closer to his face, "You fucking piss me off... you fucking walk away and make a run from it! Who the hell does that?!"

Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's arm and yanked it off, "Guess what?! Not everything ends in happy endings! Jimin and me would have never worked out..."

Namjoon scoffed and shoved Yoongi away, "So you just lost interest in him last second? Oh please, you were fucking playing with his emotions weren't you? You say you don't like seeing Jimin in pain, yet you walked off with a smile and didn't even bother to cancel the wedding."

Yoongi kicked a nearby trash bin and threw his hands in the air, "I'm sorry that I can't change my feelings for someone! You and Jin didn't experience shit! You didn't go through any fucking hardships in your lifes!"