Thirteen

[Third Person]

"I'm sorry for calling you out of no where, I know we haven't spoken in ages..." Jimin smiled sadly and pulled up a picture on his phone.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry for not being there for you when... you know the incident..."

Jimin shaked his head and handed Jungkook his phone, "It's fine, the situation is cleared up... just a bit but of course I'm still not as happy as I was back then."

Jungkook hugged Jimin softly and looked at the phone, "Isn't this Yoongi's car? Did he do something to hurt you again?"

Jimin stood up and quickly went to Taehyung who was struggling with the tray of drinks, "No he didn't, I just need you to track his location."

Taehyung sighed when Jimin picked up with tray, "Jeez, I dont understand how you used to do this Jimin... my balance is horrible."

Jimin chuckled and set the tray down and placed the cups down on the table, "It's actually easy, but that's what I need you to do Jungkook. I dont know if you can or no-"

Jungkook placed his hand up, "I got this, this is actually a piece of cake. I just got to hack into the street cameras to follow Yoongi that way."

Jimin looked over at Taehyung, he was shaking his head as he sipped his tea. Jimin held back a laugh and looked back at Jungkook, "Thank you..."

Jimin realized he was basically doing what Taemin did, tracking him without him knowing. Jimin shaked his head and sat beside Jungkook to get a better view, he saw Jungkook typing away on his laptop to pull up the camera's.

"Did you know that these camera's aren't even noticable? I usually tell Taehyung there's a camera and point at it but he always thinks I'm lying."

Taehyung stood up and walked over to Jungkook's left to sit down beside him as well, "That's because I don't want to be paranoid that the government or whoever is watching us."

Jungkook shrugged with a smile, "I mean it's good to know, and I got it. What time did he leave?"

"He left 15 minutes ago." Jimin could barely believe that Jungkook was capable of doing all of these things. Jungkook made it seem so simple, but seeing all the numbers and the cctv footage made his head spin.

"Okay I got it, now... we just need to pick the right cameras to follow him." Jungkook stopped the footage a few times to check the street name Yoongi was turning on to make sure to not lose him.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and began to write down the street name, "There's no more camera's the direction Yoongi is going, he didn't take the right or go straight. I think he went left into the woods, here's the street name that he was on before he took the left."

Jimin took the sticky note and typed it into his phone, "Okay thank you again Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded and closed his laptop and placed it back in his case, "Why are you worried about Yoongi though? I thought you wouldn't care about him anymore?"

Jimin bit his lip and looked to the side, "It's really... complicated. So much happened and I don't even know how to feel anymore... but I'm just, I guess I feel worried? I know that sounds weird, but I don't hate Yoongi as much anymore... it's more of I hate myself for not giving him the chance to explain sooner."

Taehyung placed his cup down and moved his head to see Jimin, "Don't hate yourself Jimin, life is complicated. It's good that you don't hate him as much as before, I know this sounds crazy but it's not. It's better to learn to forgive someone and not have a grudge against them. Forgiving someone is stronger then having all that hate building up inside you. Of course I'm not saying you should forgive him a hundred percent, because what he did was completely wrong and fucked up."