Just The Way You Are- Bakugou x Blind!Reader

(Y/n) waited for her boyfriend, Bakugou, outside of school by the fence. She heard a few girls walk up to her, "Can you see me?" one of them asked. Before (Y/n) could reply, another girl said, "Of course, she can't, idiot! She looks like she crawled out of a dumpster. Have you seen her hair," they all joined in teasing her and making fun of her until one of them said, "Bakugou's coming, run!" He was glaring daggers at them as soon as he saw them.

As they continued running past her, bumping into her, making her almost fall to the ground. As the sound of their footsteps faded away, she recognized the heavier footsteps walking towards her. It was Bakugou. He let out a heavy sigh as he took her hand and walked towards his house. After a long while of silence, he asked,

"You said you needed help studying right?"
"Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble with math."
"Is that all you need to talk about?"
"Hey, I'm smart too you know!" she laughed
"I know, I know," he smiled upon seeing her laughing, "but you know that I'm the smartest out of everyone else, right?"
"Yup! My boyfriend is the best!" she cheered and laughed even harder

He took out the keys from his pocket and unlocked his house door then, walking inside.
Taking his and her things, he put them down on the couch. She held her stomach tightly as her stomach growled loudly, "Why the hell didn't you tell me you were hungry dumbass?" he kept cursing quietly as he began making her some food. She smiled and thought, "He's so sweet and thoughtful but he refuses to admit it."

He set the table, and they sat down. He kept taking glances at her facial expressions, seeing if she enjoyed the food. She just smiled happily the whole time.

"(Y/n),"
"Yeah?"
"How... how can you..."
"Yes? How can I what?"
"How can you just stand there and those damn extras talk to you like that. Use your quirk against them! You're stronger than they are! I know damn well that's a fact."

She shook her head, "I'd rather not."
"Why not? If you're scared, let me do it for you, I'll fucking kill anyone who tries to fucking mess with you."
She laughed, "No need for that Katsu. Let me ask you something, alright?"
He grumbled and leaned back in his chair, "Fine..."
"What do I look like to you?"
He froze for a second, not expecting that question. "I think... you're the most beautiful person in the world. No, in the whole damn universe. You're perfect just the way you are, (Y/n)
She blushed and simply replied, "then that's all that matters to me."

~Eclipse