The Festival- Pro Hero!Bakugou x Pro Hero!Reader

Things to know:

(H/c) is hair color; (E/c) is eye color; (H/n) is hero name; (S/c) is skin color

"Get out of my way dumbass!" yelled the pro hero, Ground Zero. He came flying at her using his explosions, then blowing up the villain behind her. The police came running to put handcuffs on the villain. Ground Zero turned to look at her and smirked while walking up to her. "Next time, leave it to the real pros." She grabbed his wrist and his upper arm and tossed him to the floor. "If you were a real pro, you would have seen that coming," she said as she walked away. Some of the policemen began laughing quietly, but Ground Zero sent them a death glare and they immediately went back to putting away the villain.

(Your P.O.V)

I took off my mask and saw my roommate and best friend, Rin Masunami, sleeping on the couch covered in chips. I sighed and laughed as I looked at her again. I took a bath, changed into my comfy clothes, and sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Since it was midnight already, I put my phone to charge and turned off the light to go to sleep. The last thing I saw before I almost drifted off to sleep was Ground Zero's ugly ass smirk. I couldn't fall asleep after that, no matter how much I tossed and turned. I groaned and sat up in bed as I heard knocking as if someone is trying to break the door.

"Open the damn door already!"

"Hi (Y/n)! I have a surprise for you,"

"It's three in the fuckin' morning. Oh whatever could it possibly be?" I rolled my eyes

"I set you up for a blind date this weekend!"

"Why?" I complained

"Because it's about time you get someone in your life by now,"

"I have food" I laughed

"Food doesn't count" Rin yelled as she threw a pillow at my face

"Fine... fine I'll go. Just because I knew that if I didn't you would take away everything I love"

"Thank you!" she giggled, hugged me and shut the door.

I lay back down in bed finally being able to drift off to sleep.

(Bakugou P.O.V)

I took off my mask and threw it to the floor like most of my gear. I took a bath, made some instant microwave shit then sat in front of the T.V. Nothing different on the news or anything. I look down to see 598 text messages from Rin. "Ughhh" I groan as I unlock the pass code to my phone.

Rin:

BAKUGOUUUUUUUUU

EXPLOSION BOY

ANSWER ME

NOW

GO

YOU'RE

NOT

ANSWERING

ME

HURRY

UP

... (insert 586 more random spam)

Little bitch

(Bakugou) You:

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT

IT'S 3 AM

Rin: