Cheater!Bakugou x Reader pt.2

Language warning (it's Bakugou so it should be expected)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was in a comfortable bed. I looked around the room thinking hard to remember what had happened. More memories meant more tears. I was able to hold them back this time."Katsuki betrayed me, right. I can't believe that happened and to put a cherry on top, with my best friend" I thought to myself.
Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, the door slowly opened and a voice said," Hey (Y/n), you're awake!" one of my best friends, Kirishima, had said to me.
"Kiri. Hey... w-what's going on... where am I?"
"Oh right, I should probably explain. You should eat first, you look terrible. N-No offense of course!"
"I haven't even looked in a mirror for almost two days now. I guess it's expected" I ended in a shy chuckle.
"No worries! I made breakfast for you downstairs, well now it's more of a brunch I guess." Kirishima said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"It's midday right now." as he pointed to the clock. I swiftly turned around to look at the clock he was pointing at. "Huh, well, that breakfast brunch is getting cold right, so we should go"

"(Y/n) your appetite never changes does it?" as he laughed a little.

No one's P.O.V.

They got up and made their way to the kitchen table where the breakfast was prepared and the table was set. They took their seats across from each other and Kirishima looked up to see that (Y/n) was simply staring at her food.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"I remember the last time that he made me a breakfast like this. It was on the day I left to go back home." my thoughts echoed through my mind. More tears wanted to leave my eyes but I didn't want Kirishima to see me like that but before I knew it, it was one tear after the other. I didn't make a single noise. It was just tears flowing.
"(Y/n)? Are you ok?!)"
Nothing but silence.
Kirishima rushed over to my side to see what was wrong.
"Hey, wanna tell me what happened... (Y/n)?"
I nodded slowly in response.

I had explained everything from the beginning, from me leaving and returning to see the horror that I found in my home. Kirishima sat there for a moment not saying anything. His expression quickly changed to a furious and hurt look.
"That wasn't very manly of Bakugou. I'm sorry for what you had to go through. You're strong for being able to go through this you're so much manlier than him."
"It's alright Kiri. Don't worry about it ok?"

Bakugou's P.O.V

"I'm so stupid. How could I do this to her? I'm a terrible person. I just let her walk through the door just like that too. I have to find her, but where could she have gone? She'll probably go somewhere she trusts." I picked up my keys and made my way to my parents' house.

No one's P.O.V.

"Hey, old hag."
"Don't call me that I'm your mother!" Mitsuki shouted
"Whatever. Is (Y/n) staying here?
"No. She isn't. Why?"
"No reason. Bye."
"Katsuki! Tell me what you did right now to that poor girl or I'm going to beat the shit outta you!"
"Fucking fine. I-I did something I shouldn't have."
She narrowed her eyes at Katsuki
"I-I cheated on her with round face"
She was shocked to know that her son did something so terrible, she was really disappointed in her son.
"And who exactly is this 'Round Face' person? I would like to meet them" as she cracked her knuckles
"She's Ochaco Uraraka."
"She's (Y/n)'s best friend isn't she? Katsuki how could you? (Y/n) always has been there for you and you betray her. I thought you'd be better than this."
"I KNOW, I KNOW DAMMIT. I MADE A MISTAKE AND I'M TRYING TO FIX IT. I-I'm trying."
"Go. Go fix your mistake. Just hope that she forgives you, alright?"
"Thanks, m-mom," he said in a lowered voice
"What was that Katsuki?"
"DAMMIT I SAID THANK YOU"
"AND?"
He quickly got frustrated and grumbled before he yelled
"I FUCKING SAID THANK YOU MOM" as he quickly turned around on his heel, put his hands in his pockets and walked away.
"You're welcome, sweetie."

~Eclipse