Living Nightmare-Dead!Bakugou x Reader pt.1

2 days ago, Katsuki was killed by the villain, Shadow Marauder, which he and his partner, (Y/n), have been hunting down for almost a year. They only strike at nighttime, that gave them both the daytime to come up with a plan, the perfect plan, or so they thought.

(At his funeral+ (Y/n)'s P.O.V)

"This... This can't be happening right? It's all... everything is just a dream, isn't it?" Mitsuki came up behind me with tears in her eyes, rubbed my back, and told me, "It's going to be okay, it's going to be okay. It'll get better." Is it really? She's lying. He's gone, forever. I want him back.

(Third P.O.V)

When she got back home, she glanced around the dark, quiet room, and shut the door behind her. The picture next to the door caught her attention. She sighed and chuckled, then tears began to fill her eyes and became many more falling down her face. She took another look at the picture, her screams of pain and hurt, soon echoed through the room. It was the picture of their wedding day, they looked so happy together, it was the day their new life begun together, but that quickly came to an end. That night, she had cried herself to sleep.

(The next morning)

She opened her eyes, only to find the other side of the bed, cold and empty. She then got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. No smell of morning coffee, eggs, or bacon. She then started making herself a cup of coffee and a piece of toast, then stared at the door with the little light hope that it was all just a dream. "Does it really get better? He would still be here if it wasn't for that damn Shadow Marauder. He didn't deserve this. It should've been me. I'll destroy for taking him away," her thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the toast is ready.

After eating breakfast, she took a bath, got dressed in her hero costume and made her way to work. When she arrived, Deku, Uraraka, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Iida all tried telling to go back and get some rest, that they could handle it. "Please you guys, let me help. I can do this." They gave up and let her help. "Okay then, I'll go put my stuff in the office." she smiled a little.

Later that day, even after everyone left to go home, she was still working. Deku then walked into her office,

"(Y/n)... um?"

"What is it, Deku?"

"I should be asking you that. What is this?"

"I'm trying to track down Shadow Marauder, what else does it look like?"

"It's really late though, and everyone else already left. Maybe you should go home too."

"I can't and I won't"

"But you need to rest, (Y/n)! You won't get anywhere forcing yourself to stay up late" he insisted

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, IT'S MY FAULT HE'S DEAD. IT'S ALL MY FAULT, HE'S GONE. I'M GOING TO HUNT DOWN AND KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO." tears then started falling down her face, "Stay out of my way, or I'll get rid of you too."

(Author's note)

Also sorry for the very slow uploads. (ㄒoㄒ)

I should be doing my homework but who cares.

~Eclipse