𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐄

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 ..

kentrell & bryson we're having an agrument..over why bryson's boy bestfried couldn't come over & stay for the weekend.

"kentrelllllllll..baby pleaseeeeeeee. he's not even gonna be here that long." bryson pleaded as kentrell kept on looking at his phone ignoring him. bryson than smacked kentrell's phone out of his hand making kentrell get up from the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA." kentrell screamed towering over bryson's 6'1 frame with his 6'5 frame. "you weren't listening to me so i had to figure out something to get your attention which that did." bryson said smiling showing his pearly white teeth, & heading upstairs into kentrell & his bedroom. bryson, starts packing his bags throwing a duffle bag out of his closet & throwing clothes into the bag stopping when he sees kentrell at the entrance of the room.

"so your leaving me?" kentrell askes walking over to bryson more grabbing his wrist, stopping him for adding more clothes to his bag.

"im not necessarily its just..we need a break from each other, i just feel were bad for each other." bryson states turning around & looking kentrell in the eyes.

"we've been dating since we we're sixteen, now all of a sudden were bad for each other? i want you, & you only. i bought this house for you, that promise ring for you, i wanna spend my life with you bry. why can't chu see that?" kentrell said tears welding up in his eyes as he quickly wipes them.

"i'm sorry bae..i don't know what i was thinking.." bryson said hugging kentrell.

"i love you.." kentrell says mumbling.

"i love you too ugly." bryson says smiling.